+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I have to submit a certified copy of educational certificates for Oinp ?

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
I was applying from outside of Canada. I sent a copy of my WES report, along with a photocopy of my transcript and degree, and that was good enough.

Dentcan

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all for your valuable suggestions!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
StAnger said:
No it wont be.

Mention it in your personal history.
*Correction*

Not Personal history but in Education History in point No 6 as shown below.

6. Education History (Principal Applicant Only) *

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
xlnzee said:
If your education is outside of Canada then only ECA is required, plus maybe copies of your certificates, however the question here is, since we are not submitting certified copies, what to do about the check box as it seems to be mandatory with an * at the end.

I submitted ECA and copies of my certificates but did not tick the check box however ticked the ECA option.
I checked that field and submitted a regular photocopy of my degree certificate! :( . That was a mandatory field :( :( ??? .

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
hi all,

do i have to attest the certificates and documnets from notary to submit to ontario? if so what documents?

Only for educational certificate they have said certified true copy and all others are copies.
For fund we need to make affidavit and gift deed, does this to be made by a notary or in normal stamp paper.
do we need to send the originals of the affidavit and gift deed and the networth certificate?
for birth certificate i got a non availability certificate from the secretary in grama panchayath, who is issuing the certificates. Will that be sufficient or anything else i need to give for that?

thanks in advance

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I checked that field and submitted a regular photocopy of my degree certificate! :( . That was a mandatory field :( :( ??? .
Precisely. It's a mandatory box but you are not submitting the docs that it requires. I guess its an OINP Paradox.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vivekskumar8544 said:
hi all,

do i have to attest the certificates and documnets from notary to submit to ontario? if so what documents?

Documents that have been translated must be notarized. Other documents need not be notarized.

Only for educational certificate they have said certified true copy and all others are copies.

People who submitted a plain photocopy of their degree certificate and a photocopy of their ECA report have received nominations.

For fund we need to make affidavit and gift deed, does this to be made by a notary or in normal stamp paper.

Its better to get this notarized.

do we need to send the originals of the affidavit and gift deed and the networth certificate?

Advisable to send originals, yes.

for birth certificate i got a non availability certificate from the secretary in grama panchayath, who is issuing the certificates. Will that be sufficient or anything else i need to give for that?

I think that will suffice.

thanks in advance

dipens

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
StAnger said:
No it wont be.

Mention it in your personal history.
Hello,

Do I need to submit transcript for a program that I failed in in Canada? It was just 1 semester but I failed in. So is it required?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dipens said:
Hello,

Do I need to submit transcript for a program that I failed in in Canada? It was just 1 semester but I failed in. So is it required?
I don't see why you have to submit it - It doesn't add any points to your CRS or even towards the FSW grid. So, no, you need not submit this IMO.

dipens

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I don't see why you have to submit it - It doesn't add any points to your CRS or even towards the FSW grid. So, no, you need not submit this IMO.
Hello,

Sorry I should have mentioned that I was trying to apply for OINP and not for Express Entry. The OINP provincial nominee form asks for personal history of the last 10 years. So my question originally was that do I need to show that in my personal history? Also I had a 8 months drop from college. Do you think that will be a problem with my OINP application? I already got my pre screen approval from my employer. Sorry again for the confusion.