+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I have to call CIC? Found info. on ATIP inaccurated!

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Hello guys,

After carefully read 19 pages of ATIP report that received from ATIP CIC Officer. I found my entry date to Canada is incorrect[page01of19]. It results my physical presence wrongly in stead of 1,098 days but it shows 906 days.

Should I contact CIC to notify of this?

Your advices are greatly appreciated.

Best,

Iebo

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
alexdive said:
Hello guys,

After carefully read 19 pages of ATIP report that received from ATIP CIC Officer. I found my entry date to Canada is incorrect[page01of19]. It results my physical presence wrongly in stead of 1,098 days but it shows 906 days.

Should I contact CIC to notify of this?

Your advices are greatly appreciated.

Best,
Sorry to hear that Alexdive, I think yes you should call them and talk about that. I think this is the reason why your status still " Received ".

Good luck....

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Thanks Iebo, I'll call them tomm.

Best,

moti

Oct 24, 2012
with ATIP cic also sends a form to correct any mistake, I would suggest fill out the form with correct days of physical presence and send that to cic asap. you can also attach another residence calculation form with that.and a cover letter explaining the mistake in dates you made.

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Quote from: moti on January 27, 2015, 12:59:41 am
with ATIP cic also sends a form to correct any mistake, I would suggest fill out the form with correct days of physical presence and send that to cic asap. you can also attach another residence calculation form with that.

Thanks moti,
Where do I get the form to correct? 19 pages of report I have received by email.pdf.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I think this is the form but I am not sure: Any suggestions from other forum members could help

http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/tbsf-fsct/350-11-eng.asp

Even though your application processing has not started yet, its upto you whether you would like to get it corrected right now or later when CIC asks you for any documentary proof

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
thecoolguysam said:
I think this is the form but I am not sure: Any suggestions from other forum members could help

http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/tbsf-fsct/350-11-eng.asp

Even though your application processing has not started yet, its upto you whether you would like to get it corrected right now or later when CIC asks you for any documentary proof
Today I talked to 2 different agents one said in file days lived in Canada are counted but not show on ATIP. The other said days lived in Canada before became PR should be included and show correctly in ATIP file. I am a bit confused and no longer believe CIC call centre.

I called ATIP coordinator to inform about 2 different agent's answers. ATIP recommended me to write a letter and mail to ATIP coordinator attach supporting docs to correct/prove my date of entry to Canada. I am working on it now. Thanks