+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I have Arranged Employment

gang_gg

Mar 30, 2018
@syclla
I understand what the requirements are and what my employer needs to do. What I am asking you though, is how does an employer advertise for a job that I have already been working in for a year??? from a feasibility standpoint. Its like hiring you - and while you've been working for a year, re-advertise for the same position you are working in. How does that make sense?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
@syclla
I understand what the requirements are and what my employer needs to do. What I am asking you though, is how does an employer advertise for a job that I have already been working in for a year??? from a feasibility standpoint. Its like hiring you - and while you've been working for a year, re-advertise for the same position you are working in. How does that make sense?
The employer must prove that no PR or Canadian Citizens are able to do your job. That's how ESDC will decide to issue a LMIA. If they determine your job can be done by anyone else besides you then they won't issue LMIA. It doesn't matter how long you worked at your job, ESDC main responsibility is make sure there are enough jobs for PR and Canadian Citizens and how your employer advertise and how he/she determine who to hire is important.

Oct 30, 2018
I have a PGWP, and am filling this express entry application.

I have currently been working for 1 year now. When reviewing my CRS score, I have 0 points for "CRS - arranged employment" but I do have a job.
Can someone please tell me whether the answer is Yes or No ?

Also, I have 0 points for Canadian education even though I have studied here in Canada. Why?

And my biggest frustration is, I have no points for my "Valid Job Offer" even though I have a job, with a PGWP which is LMIA exempt.
therefore I answered "no" to these questions.
"Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada?"
" Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit? "

Is that correct?
Kindly assist me with this
Hey, did you try to apply with a job offer without a LMIA?