+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DO FSW on Refusal after INT have the right to appeal..Qurox..Rocky..Plz Reply

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Hi Guys,

i am consufused about something.. I have applied for FSW and everything was going on very smoothly... i had submitted my Medicals and Passport and RPRF as well... After 3 months of submission , when eveything was going good for me... i suddenly got a letter from CHC to attend an INT....I am Not afraid of attending INT.. However just wanted to know in case my application is Rejected ... will i get a chance to appeal... or the Game is Over for me...Or what other Options do i Have....

Regards
Amrit

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

amritsinghqa said:
Hi Guys,

i am consufused about something.. I have applied for FSW and everything was going on very smoothly... i had submitted my Medicals and Passport and RPRF as well... After 3 months of submission , when eveything was going good for me... i suddenly got a letter from CHC to attend an INT....I am Not afraid of attending INT.. However just wanted to know in case my application is Rejected ... will i get a chance to appeal... or the Game is Over for me...Or what other Options do i Have....

Regards
Amrit
Refusal FSW, no appeal game over.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: DO FSW on Refusal after INT have the right to appeal..Qurox..Rocky..Plz Repl

Hi Amrit,

That INT is a Security Interview. Sometimes these occur after the PPR, once your pps r submitted & r being scrutinized. Probably u have some foreign travels, or passed thru certain regions recently, or have some uncorroborated travel history that didn't match with your apps, or your name came up in the database search, or something else, which we aren't in the know.

It'd be very unlikely that u'd fail the interview... Unless!!! Thus, relax. And don't let negative thoughts force multiply here. U should be fine. These interviews r for Xcheck, not a source of rejection.

Nonetheless, appeal u can always do. But, would that be fruitful, is anyone's guess, as Sr. PMM gestured.

Keep the faith.
Good luck.

Qorax

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Re: DO FSW on Refusal after INT have the right to appeal..Qurox..Rocky..Plz Repl

qorax said:
Hi Amrit,

That INT is a Security Interview. Sometimes these occur after the PPR, once your pps r submitted & r being scrutinized. Probably u have some foreign travels, or passed thru certain regions recently, or have some uncorroborated travel history that didn't match with your apps, or your name came up in the database search, or something else, which we aren't in the know.

It'd be very unlikely that u'd fail the interview... Unless!!! Thus, relax. And don't let negative thoughts force multiply here. U should be fine. These interviews r for Xcheck, not a source of rejection.

Nonetheless, appeal u can always do. But, would that be fruitful, is anyone's guess, as Sr. PMM gestured.

Keep the faith.
Good luck.

Qorax
Hi Qorax,

Thank you for sparing some time out of your busy schdule and Replying. i just wanted to share the INT Letter i got from CHC.. It States:-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please note that a personal interview with a visa officer is required on this application. On 03Jun10 we had mailed the interview invitation letter to you through registered post for interview on Thursday, July 08, 2010 at 10.15 AM at our office in Delhi. - Please bring following documents at the time of your interview 2010:

- Photographs of all ceremonies performed at the time of your marriage, marriage invitation card and post marriage photos.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

It looks as if the they have some doubt over my marriage , however when you are in an INT they can ask from anything to everything.... so i was a bit Tensed....cos on that day apart from ur case details many other factor can affect the outcome of the case. As far as my case is concerned everything is genuine supported by the RESPECTIVE DOCUMENT.

As PMM have mentioned that the Game is over which means that i wil not be given a chance to appeal? did i get it in the right direction.

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
PMM said:
Hi

Refusal FSW, no appeal game over.
Hi PMM, Thank you for replying to my Query.. I just wanted to know that if i do not have the Right to Appeal , what Options are left for some one whose Application is Refused at Last stages. Lets take my Example... Everything has been done , PPR , Medicals and RPRF everything has been submitted ...After 3 Months when i was expecting my passport with VISA stamped on it... I got an INT call.... Not afraid of any INTERVIEW , however i am more keen to know after going that far , if application is Rejected then what can be done.

Regards
Amrit

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritsinghqa said:
Hi Guys,

Regards
Amrit
Hi,

Please do not take this as a negative sign. See if the IO/VO would have not been satisfied then in that case they would have straight away rejected the case but it looks like they have some doubt and want to clarify. They have very clearly mentioned to you in the email to bring all the documents relating to your marriage. Now I would suggest you to do the below mentioned.

- Take all the documents and in originals which you sent to CHC.
- Take the marriage certificate if you have which I think you would and all the marriage pictures which basically has you and your wife along with family.
- Take all the holiday pictures which you have and any hotel bills you paid for the holiday, travel tickets and more.

The more evidence you show the better it is going to be.

Be confident and relax during the interview and be positive. Everything will go fine.

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
rocky272727 said:
Hi,

Please do not take this as a negative sign. See if the IO/VO would have not been satisfied then in that case they would have straight away rejected the case but it looks like they have some doubt and want to clarify. They have very clearly mentioned to you in the email to bring all the documents relating to your marriage. Now I would suggest you to do the below mentioned.

- Take all the documents and in originals which you sent to CHC.
- Take the marriage certificate if you have which I think you would and all the marriage pictures which basically has you and your wife along with family.
- Take all the holiday pictures which you have and any hotel bills you paid for the holiday, travel tickets and more.

The more evidence you show the better it is going to be.

Be confident and relax during the interview and be positive. Everything will go fine.

Hi Rocky272727,

Thank you for Your Moral Booting reply..i have arranged all the photographs and going there very positively....

1) Marriage certificate original has been submitted long back...to CHC
2) Taking Marriage Album , CDS and Honeymoon pics.
3) Had taken a letter from HR of my Organisation which states my marriage and spouse name as per the Record of the office
4) Bank statment which has same Address
5) Passport already submitted and my Wife's name is there at the back side of the passport.Spouse Name
6) Rent Aggrement on a Stamp paper which has my name and wife name .

Thats It... Please suggest if i had missed out something

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritsinghqa said:
Hi Rocky272727,

Thank you for Your Moral Booting reply..i have arranged all the photographs and going there very positively....

1) Marriage certificate original has been submitted long back...to CHC
2) Taking Marriage Album , CDS and Honeymoon pics.
3) Had taken a letter from HR of my Organisation which states my marriage and spouse name as per the Record of the office
4) Bank statment which has same Address
5) Passport already submitted and my Wife's name is there at the back side of the passport.Spouse Name
6) Rent Aggrement on a Stamp paper which has my name and wife name .

Thats It... Please suggest if i had missed out something
This looks fine to me. If you have any bills by any chance for hotels booking you paid or travel tickets copy of bill payment. Well the list you have posted is sufficient to prove you marriage but also take all the other supporting documents. Be confident and calm down it is just a checking interview.

Best of luck

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
rocky272727 said:
This looks fine to me. If you have any bills by any chance for hotels booking you paid or travel tickets copy of bill payment. Well the list you have posted is sufficient to prove you marriage but also take all the other supporting documents. Be confident and calm down it is just a checking interview.

Best of luck
Hi Rocky,

One last question , in case for some reason i do not get through.. will i get a chance to appeal... or as written by PMM ... my Game will be Over..

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritsinghqa said:
Hi Rocky,

One last question , in case for some reason i do not get through.. will i get a chance to appeal... or as written by PMM ... my Game will be Over..
I don't think in FSW that you can appeal to Federal Court. But people here have written to the PM - Canada, IMMIGRATION Minister as there can was very genuine and they got their case open..saw 1 such case here.

Hi,

Just got this information.

Typical case would be a skilled worker or business (investor, entrepreneur, self-employed) immigration applicant who goes to the interview at the Canadian Consulate or Embassy overseas, meets with a visa officer and fails the interview. The visa officer will issue a rejection letter setting out the reasons for the rejection. The applicant has a limited number of days (60) to respond and file a notice to commence a court action to appeal the case. If you miss the deadline generally you are not able to file an appeal. There are certain special circumstances and legal arguments that can be made that will allow you to continue even if you miss the deadline.

Source: immigratingtocanada.com/immigration_appeal_federal_options.html

I think if they reject you case they will give you a formal letter explaining the reason and in that letter if it will be mentioned that you can appeal then you can.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010

amritsinghqa said:
Hi Qorax,

Thank you for sparing some time out of your busy schdule and Replying. i just wanted to share the INT Letter i got from CHC.. It States:-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please note that a personal interview with a visa officer is required on this application. On 03Jun10 we had mailed the interview invitation letter to you through registered post for interview on Thursday, July 08, 2010 at 10.15 AM at our office in Delhi. - Please bring following documents at the time of your interview 2010:

- Photographs of all ceremonies performed at the time of your marriage, marriage invitation card and post marriage photos.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

It looks as if the they have some doubt over my marriage , however when you are in an INT they can ask from anything to everything.... so i was a bit Tensed....cos on that day apart from ur case details many other factor can affect the outcome of the case. As far as my case is concerned everything is genuine supported by the RESPECTIVE DOCUMENT.

As PMM have mentioned that the Game is over which means that i wil not be given a chance to appeal? did i get it in the right direction.
Hi Amrit,

Good that u posted that letter here. Now pay heed to this once again... That correspondence to u from your VO is actually a fantastic news. It's only about B/ground Check, not a Security Interview. Yes, they have some concerns about your marriage (not that they outrightly deny it, but have their reasons).

So, all those they wanted is the only thing that u need to carry for the interview day, neither 1 less, nor 1 more. As u r genuine with your conjugal way, u'd be fine on that day. Take it from me, 100% u'll get your Visa.

There's no need to think about an Appeal. Do not even consider that situation.

All the best.
Qorax

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010

qorax said:
Hi Amrit,

Good that u posted that letter here. Now pay heed to this once again... That correspondence to u from your VO is actually a fantastic news. It's only about B/ground Check, not a Security Interview. Yes, they have some concerns about your marriage (not that they outrightly deny it, but have their reasons).

So, all those they wanted is the only thing that u need to carry for the interview day, neither 1 less, nor 1 more. As u r genuine with your conjugal way, u'd be fine on that day. Take it from me, 100% u'll get your Visa.

There's no need to think about an Appeal. Do not even consider that situation.

All the best.
Qorax
Thanks a TOn for this Reply and making me feel Better. I was 50% Prepared for the INT , however after this i am 100% prepared in all Respect.. Thanks a Lot once again... i will soon give u GOOD news ...

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012

amritsinghqa said:
Thanks a TOn for this Reply and making me feel Better. I was 50% Prepared for the INT , however after this i am 100% prepared in all Respect.. Thanks a Lot once again... i will soon give u GOOD news ...
Just to add, you will be asked to wait for an hour or 2 after your interview on that day if your interview is in the morning. During this period, your visas will be stamped and you will receive your passports.

Congrats in advance!