Med's Done....
April 10 2012
I.N said:
As you can see my VO is Bucharest.

I am romanian cetizen.
ow ;) lol I haven't seen. Sorry

yajyaj

Aug 23, 2012
latest NOW = the VO had requested her to have chest x-ray and update of her health status without knowing she's pregnant, then she had gone for chest x-ray with a consent from her OB GYNE and with an abdominal shield, she's now 7 months pregnant reported by the panel physician, what will happened if they have the result, will they still released her visa even though she's pregnant? or they will wait for her to deliver her baby before releasing the visa? what are those possible things happen in this situation?

Creampop

Jun 15, 2012
Waterloo ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo closed > Ottawa > Finalized in LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
Doc's Request.
RPRF-September 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
7/23/12 > Ottawa 10/9/12 > LA
Med's Done....
April 10th, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 9th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR issued Oct. 29, 2012 DM November 6th, 2012
LANDED..........
November 23rd, 2012
My passport request and I'm sure everyone that goes out most likely says the same thing or atleast something close too...
NOTE: If you are expecting a child and are able to land in Canada before the child is born, you should do so. Failure to land before additional dependants are born will result in the need for a new application and new fees for all family members.
This note on the PPR is telling you if possible land before the baby is born, this way you don't have the problem of having to add the child and give them back your visa because if they baby is born before she lands she can not use they visa they have issued she will have to add the baby and wait for them to re-issue another visa. as far along as she is it is going to be nearly impossible to find insurance coverage as pregnany is considered a pre existing condition, there are insurance companies that cover pregnancy but here is the catch you must become pregnant after you have the insurance policy. Good Luck!

yajyaj

Aug 23, 2012
yajyaj said:
latest NOW = the VO had requested her to have chest x-ray and update of her health status without knowing she's pregnant, then she had gone for chest x-ray with a consent from her OB GYNE and with an abdominal shield, she's now 7 months pregnant reported by the panel physician, what will happened if they have the result, will they still released her visa even though she's pregnant? or they will wait for her to deliver her baby before releasing the visa? what are those possible things happen in this situation?

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
See Creampop's response, she answered you.

yajyaj

Aug 23, 2012
yajyaj said: