+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do autonomous colleges do attestation for WES?

Nzick

Oct 4, 2015
Hi all!

I attended St Joseph's College of Arts and Sciences, Bangalore from 2007 to 2010. This is an autonomous college and is affiliated to Bangalore University. I have two questions.

1) Do any of you know if the college does the attestation of transcripts and the degree certificate? I'm being told that the college does not provide attestation.

2) If the college does provide the attestation, do I have to be at the college in person to get the attestation done or can someone get it done on my behalf?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers!

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi all!

I attended St Joseph's College of Arts and Sciences, Bangalore from 2007 to 2010. This is an autonomous college and is affiliated to Bangalore University. I have two questions.

1) Do any of you know if the college does the attestation of transcripts and the degree certificate? I'm being told that the college does not provide attestation.

2) If the college does provide the attestation, do I have to be at the college in person to get the attestation done or can someone get it done on my behalf?

Cheers!
1. It depends. Most of the autonomous college does. Mine did.
2. I asked my friend to collect it on my behalf. Again, it depends on the college.

kedarpavaskar

Sep 29, 2019
Hi all!

Cheers!
Hi!!
a fellow Josephite here , I attended the St Joseph's College of Arts and Sciences, Bangalore from 2006 to 2009, Planning to apply for Canada PR soon, just curious to know if you managed to get the transcripts from our college, and was it accepted by the WES?
if so, can you please advice what was done ? Please guide me.
looking forward to hear from you soon.

thanks in advance,

SC456

Jun 17, 2021
Hi!!
a fellow Josephite here , I attended the St Joseph's College of Arts and Sciences, Bangalore from 2006 to 2009, Planning to apply for Canada PR soon, just curious to know if you managed to get the transcripts from our college, and was it accepted by the WES?

thanks in advance,
Hello,

Wondering if Wes accepted documents from St. Joseph's or did you have to go to Bangalore University as well?

fox_789

Jun 23, 2021
Hi!!

thanks in advance,
Hi Kedar,

I too am in a similar situation. Only I'm from SJCC. Did you complete your process? If so, I would like to know how you managed to get it done.

pkchu

Jan 4, 2022
Hi all!

Cheers!
Hi bro how did you do wes from st Joseph's College. i m 2015 batch can u please explain it how to submit documents. do we need to go to university for any purpose

SC456

Jun 17, 2021
Hi bro how did you do wes from st Joseph's College. i m 2015 batch can u please explain it how to submit documents. do we need to go to university for any purpose
hey.. you don’t need to go to BU for anything.. you can just upload your degree certificate on Wes..for your marks cards you will have to reach out to the college and get a consolidated marks card which should be attested and then send it to wes

Reactions: pkchu

pkchu

Jan 4, 2022
hey.. you don’t need to go to BU for anything.. you can just upload your degree certificate on Wes..for your marks cards you will have to reach out to the college and get a consolidated marks card which should be attested and then send it to wes
Thank you so much

pkchu

Jan 4, 2022
Hello,

Wondering if Wes accepted documents from St. Joseph's or did you have to go to Bangalore University as well?
do we need to apply for new consolidated marks card or only need to attest a copy.?

how did u send the envelope when i contacted sjc they said u need to send it by yourself. is that ok,will wes accept it or not?

Last edited: