+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DNA Testing

ashershams

Oct 28, 2011
I just got the letter from Canadian High commission Islamabad stating that my father and we have to carry DNA test including my brother living in Canada who sponsored us. I am not understanding the steps to follow the DNA testing successfully. They haven't even attached the list of accredited laboratories of Canada who are accredited with Standard Council of Canada. If anyone of you who have followed the process already please enlighten me with it and accredited laboratories. Do we also have to carry out DNA test in Pakistan or just my brother who sponsored us have to carry out in Canada. Please help me out with the process. Thank you

cclark

Nov 22, 2011
Contact Genetica DNA Laboratories, Inc. at 888-433-6848 or +1-513-985-9777 for AABB accredited worldwide Immigration DNA Testing services.

sailing123

Nov 22, 2011
Hi Ashershams,

Please only deal with SCC (Standards Council Accredited) DNA laboratory located in Canada.

There are only 4 that you can choose from in Canada.

If you do perform a test with the lab listed above in previous response the Visa Officer will probably not accept your results as they explain in their policy that only SCC accredited laboratories can perform the testing on behalf of the Canadian Government.

I have dealings with Maxxam and they can be reached at 1-877-706-7678. Email is thednalab.com. Costs are competitive if not better than most and service and results are quick.

Once Maxxam hears from you, they will contact the overseas Visa OFficer to advise that you are proceeding and appointments will be arranged.

Once all samples arrive at the laboratory in Canada, results will only take 5 or less business days and a copy of the final legal document will be sent directly to the Visa Officer on your behalf.

Hope this information is of assistance.

Best of luck with your reunification.

ashershams

Oct 28, 2011
Yes, my brother who lives in Canada, the one who sponsored us is following Genetrack up BIO LABS which is Standard Council accredited lab. Any idea how much time it takes to process completely, Like in how many days the final result will reach Visa officer ??

atif ali

Star Member
May 12, 2016
I just got the letter from Canadian High commission Islamabad stating that my father and we have to carry DNA test including my brother living in Canada who sponsored us. I am not understanding the steps to follow the DNA testing successfully. They haven't even attached the list of accredited laboratories of Canada who are accredited with Standard Council of Canada. If anyone of you who have followed the process already please enlighten me with it and accredited laboratories. Do we also have to carry out DNA test in Pakistan or just my brother who sponsored us have to carry out in Canada. Please help me out with the process. Thank you
HELLO! Would Anyone please guide me for dna procedure. we received to chose a lab for dna test for me , my wife and two kids. I am sponsor. I did mine in Canada but I did not received any instruction letter since 3 months gone already in waiting for my wife and kids dna. any idea how long I have to wait. I am from Pakistan.

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
HELLO! Would Anyone please guide me for dna procedure. we received to chose a lab for dna test for me , my wife and two kids. I am sponsor. I did mine in Canada but I did not received any instruction letter since 3 months gone already in waiting for my wife and kids dna. any idea how long I have to wait. I am from Pakistan.
@atif ali did you receive any response from IRCC regarding DNA for your family?