+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DNA testing

tshumasamu

Jan 13, 2020
Hi i recieved a letter to do dna testing for my daughter in Zimbabwe.she did the sample collection on november 5th. But up to now there is no response and the dna lab says they have not recieved samples yet..anyone know how long it took for them .or anyone in the same situation.and whats the process after dna

bwana

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Hi i recieved a letter to do dna testing for my daughter in Zimbabwe.she did the sample collection on november 5th. But up to now there is no response and the dna lab says they have not recieved samples yet..anyone know how long it took for them .or anyone in the same situation.and whats the process after dna
When DNA result came out, it should be submitted to the immigration by your doctor's office.

atif ali

Star Member
May 12, 2016
HELLO! Would you please guide me for dna procedure. we received to chose a lab for dna test for me , my wife and two kids. I am sponsor. I did mine in Canada but I did not received any instruction letter since 3 months gone already in waiting for my wife and kids dna. any idea how long I have to wait. I am from Pakistan.

atif ali

Star Member
May 12, 2016
HELLO! Would Anyone please guide me for dna procedure. we received to chose a lab for dna test for me , my wife and two kids. I am sponsor. I did mine in Canada but I did not received any instruction letter since 3 months gone already in waiting for my wife and kids dna. any idea how long I have to wait. I am from Pakistan.

tshumasamu

Jan 13, 2020
HELLO! Would you please guide me for dna procedure. we received to chose a lab for dna test for me , my wife and two kids. I am sponsor. I did mine in Canada but I did not received any instruction letter since 3 months gone already in waiting for my wife and kids dna. any idea how long I have to wait. I am from Pakistan.
I did mine in canada that was august 2021..after that ircc sent instructions on my daughteer email in october to do dna. After she did dna it took 6weejs for them to respond back ro us.

atif ali

Star Member
May 12, 2016
I did mine in canada that was august 2021..after that ircc sent instructions on my daughteer email in october to do dna. After she did dna it took 6weejs for them to respond back ro us.
I AM WAITING SINCE 3 MONTHS NO REPLY YET BY IRCC FOR MY FAMILY DNA TEST. I DID MINE IN NOVEMBER. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW. PLEASE ADVISE