+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

dmp - toronto

bundori

Star Member
Aug 24, 2007
Hi, are there any editorials about the DMP's in the Toronto Area? recommended or stay away from?

thanks. need personable drs., i note only about 8

how long in advnace should i book an appt before the appt. 1 week, 2 week, 2 months?

Thanks.

tamee

Jul 25, 2007
i went to one in etobicoke and they were awsome, everything was done same day and it was the cheapest.dr. kuhlmann

bundori

Star Member
Aug 24, 2007
Hello Thnx for the response. anyone with medicals from the scarborough area?

just hate drs and want to get a peronable friendly one. mind if i ask what it entails. hope is no more than just to make sure you are breathing.

tamee

Jul 25, 2007
you have to fill out a form first which asks for previous medical history problems surgeries etc, then you have to go into the doctor( each is different but heres what mine did) weighed me took my height, i layed down (undressed) he felt my belly checked for breast lumps, asked about my surgerie scars and that was it. For my sons he did the same except he also checked their privates. Then we went down the street to get a chest xray then went down the street to another place to get blood work done. that was it we were done in about 2 hours, the longest part was waiting in line for the blood test. i had to take in 4 pictures of each of us( doctors discretion as to how many and what size) had to have id for me but this doctor didnt require passports some do so be sure to ask, also be sure to ask if they can do the whole exam in one day, i have heard of some that make you come back for some parts of the exam.also ask which ever doctor how many photos to bring and what size.also bring with you any perscriptions you are on,

hope this helps.

bundori

Star Member
Aug 24, 2007
Thank you.

so much.

Any info you can provide me with with my previous post (answering questions - ambiguities)

thanks.