+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DMP screwed up -- Experts, HELP!!!

loveucanada

Aug 12, 2010
Dear all,

Based on my terrible experience dealing with my DMP (Dr. Chmiel @ Chicago), I just set up a thread to collect all other's experience with their DMPs. Respected Dr. Chmiel spent two months to post my medical result to Ottawa. In fact, so far, I haven't confirmed that he did post it. After a million phone calls, I finally held him and got that he would do that "tomorrow," which happened before I left the US. Recently, when one of my friends called him he said he was waiting for a ride to the post office, while my aunty called him again to try to get his confirmation but got that "all applicants' files will be posted in two to three weeks." As far as I know, someone who underwent the medical exam with him in May. I'm now out of the country and don't have any other solution to solve the current situation. I need your comments and help!!! Thanks a loooooooooooooot!

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is totally preposterous. I have never heard a thing like that before. Don't give him rest until he does what is right so as not to jeopardize ur future.... I am sure ur medical request and its conclusion has a validity period.

S

shibuya

What i understood from trackitt forum is that this DMP himself was admitted to hospital for some ailment. Perhaps that could be the reason for the delays.

lucky786

Jul 19, 2010
My DMP also have not sent my result for 35 days . whereas i have only 45 days to submit my medical results.

loveucanada

Aug 12, 2010
Thank you for all of your inputs!! I finally confirmed that he sent my forms to Ottawa yesterday. It has been more than eight weeks. Although the secretary once told me that she called Ottawa and let them know the reason for the delay. According to her, Ottawa won't challenge the delay. Experts, do you think if I will get a notice from Ottawa or the local visa office that I have to re-take the exam? Thank you!!

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sad event however thank God that he has finally sent the results. Hopefully you should be called for PPR soon. You are nearly there. Just hang on tight. 8)

loveucanada

Aug 12, 2010
shibuya said:
Ask the DMP for courier tracking number also.
Yes, I have the tracking number. But I still cannot be 100% sure that my file was mailed with that number due to my previous experience. Last month the secretary gave me a mail tracking number but finally it turned out that they didn't mail mine but others. :(

loveucanada

Aug 12, 2010
barsindoo said:
Sad event however thank God that he has finally sent the results. Hopefully you should be called for PPR soon. You are nearly there. Just hang on tight. 8)
Thank you! Yes, what I can do for now is just pray that Ottawa still can accept my medical result.

wsj78

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
Does Ottawa sends a letter to confirm they received the medical results?
Tons of complaints against this doctor. More at
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/576754733/medical-not-sent-by-doctor

loveucanada

Aug 12, 2010
No, I didn't receive any letter confirmation from Ottawa. I even want senior instruct me that when I should call Ottawa to make sure they did receive my medical form. Do you think Ottawa will send me any letter about this issue? Thank you!

soccer

Jun 21, 2011
we did our exam in Jan 2011, and he still has not sent it out yet (June 21.2011)!!!! after over 5 months!! we received a letter from the regional office stating that if we do not take action within 60days, we would get rejected. we tried to get hold of him and he is not readily available and always promise to mail it out tomorrow after tomorrow. We contacted the regional office to obtain another set of forms for another exam but no reply yet. what is wrong with this old guy? no sense of trust, responsibility, or professionalism. what shall we do???? help!!!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
In such cases...

1. Make a complaint with CIC... such DMPs should have their permit/s revoked.
2. Reach another DMP#, show copies of the med forms [I hope u kept one] & retake* your meds.

Qorax
#This time go to one who's known to be sincere [do your research].
*The DMP can make fresh forms from their end. A new one from CIC isn't required.

V

visheshmalhotra13

Report this DMP to the VO and also CIC. It is duty of the DMP to send the exam results in a prescribed timeframe. If he/she does not do this, then he should be punished for that.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
loveucanada said:
Dear all,

Based on my terrible experience dealing with my DMP (Dr. Chmiel @ Chicago), I just set up a thread to collect all other's experience with their DMPs. Respected Dr. Chmiel spent two months to post my medical result to Ottawa. In fact, so far, I haven't confirmed that he did post it. After a million phone calls, I finally held him and got that he would do that "tomorrow," which happened before I left the US. Recently, when one of my friends called him he said he was waiting for a ride to the post office, while my aunty called him again to try to get his confirmation but got that "all applicants' files will be posted in two to three weeks." As far as I know, someone who underwent the medical exam with him in May. I'm now out of the country and don't have any other solution to solve the current situation. I need your comments and help!!! Thanks a loooooooooooooot!
"he was waiting for a ride to the post office"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That assho... was supposed to send this medical result via express courier service :mad: