+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DMP in INDIA sends medical to New Delhi or Canada?

Harman

May 8, 2009
Dear Friends,

Track No. my DMP gave to me shows my medical were transferred to New Delhi. But one of my friend said DMP send medical results to Canada.......

I'm quite tensed and worried.........Please advice me what should I do?

Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Harman

Hindu_Sikh_Bro_Bro

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Harman said:
Dear Friends,

Track No. my DMP gave to me shows my medical were transferred to New Delhi. But one of my friend said DMP send medical results to Canada.......

I'm quite tensed and worried.........Please advice me what should I do?

Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Harman
DMPs around the world are supposed to send results to Canadian HCs in their own countries, not to Canada.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

babutv2000 said:
Medical reports sent local visa offices & not to canada.
Not quite, they are to send them to the Regional Medical Centre that is responsible for the overseas office. as there are only 10 of them.

PMM

sumitihm

Star Member
Feb 28, 2010
so if my visa office is in new delhi, and if i do medical done in australia. and if they send it to nearest RMO, how will CHC, new delhi will come to know about the medical result?plz advice. is it more lengthy process

baljinsi

Jan 18, 2011
sumitihm said:
so if my visa office is in new delhi, and if i do medical done in australia. and if they send it to nearest RMO, how will CHC, new delhi will come to know about the medical result?plz advice. is it more lengthy process
Hello Sir
I am also currently in same boat as you were arpond an year back. I am at Australia now with my family. I have received a letter at my Indian address to Get medical examination and to submit the original passports. As we are in Aus and I also cannot leave my studies in between and my wife is doing job here. Would you please share your experience how you handelled your problem? I have only 30 days to submit everything.Please reply as soon as possible.Thanks a lot...

Specially we are concerned about medical examination. The AUS DMP is saying that he will send the reports to reginal office Singapore. I am worried how those reports will be sent to New delhi? Similar was your situation--Please share your experience.

-Baljinsi