+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DM to oath Vancouver office

ABhagc

Nov 3, 2022
Hi any idea what is the timeline for the DM to oath. Me and and my friend file application at the same time. And gave test on same day. She got Oath invitation 2 weeks from DM. I got DM the same day when she got oath invite but it’s 3 weeks that I got any confirmation for Oath.

fellow6389

Sep 26, 2022
I applied online so no access to ecas to see if DM is there, all I see on my application is everything is complete except oath. It has been 3 months of waiting for oath date. My location and processing office is Vancouver. Looks like it very random when one gets oath invite and processing time in general.

ABhagc

Nov 3, 2022
I called up the IRCC help line. They told they are scheduling me for oath as everything else is complete and they said it will be soon. How soon. I don’t know. You can call up IRCC is your everything else complete?

ABhagc

Nov 3, 2022
Oh I see you mentioned everything is complete. I hope things move fast and we are not in the corner of the whirlpool. God bless us from this wait.

fellow6389

Sep 26, 2022
Still waiting, apparently the decision part is still pending and all sections complete does not mean "decision made"

ABhagc

Nov 3, 2022
May be you can call IRCC and ask them. I guess if all things are complete it’s decision made. The help center will tell you if you are in line for oath.

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I got the email as well.
When did you get your oath invite and when is it scheduled for? Decision made update for me we October 29th and have heard nothing since. I'm also Vancouver office I believe. I know that the decision is a positive one as I called IRCC and they told me to just wait for oath letter.

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh, also is it virtual ceremony or in person? Did you get a choice?

fellow6389

Sep 26, 2022
May be you can call IRCC and ask them. I guess if all things are complete it’s decision made. The help center will tell you if you are in line for oath.
I called today, the agent said the decision has not been made but I called twice before (sept and Oct) and was told I was in line for oath. Confusing, to say the least