14-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
File Transfer...
19-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Hello,

I wanted to know if anyone else was in the same boat as me. I am unable to link my application so only update I get is through ECAS and my notes have not come in yet.

I've called CIC they told me they can't help me because its an outland application (New Delhi VO). I've filled a webform asking the NDVO whats going on but they take a month at least to reply and I'll go crazy by then.

Checked my spam folders multiple times in case I miss the mail and nothing.

My ECAS changed to a DM for PR application and looks like the following:
Permanent Residence
  1. We received null xxxxx's application for permanent residence on November 14, 2016.
  2. We started processing null xxxx's application on December 19, 2016.
  3. Medical results have been received.
I got a DM on May 14, 2017 and still no PPR its nearing up to 4 weeks now. Anyone else in the same boat?

C

Classic Chucks

Ask your MP for help. Other times, case officers think they sent the email but didn't go through. Or yours could be in PPR queue. Why are you unable to link?

shk90

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
File Transfer...
19-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Ask your MP for help. Other times, case officers think they sent the email but didn't go through. Or yours could be in PPR queue. Why are you unable to link?
I have enlisted my MP's help a while ago, while the application was still In Progress. At that time they had said background checks were being done. I'm guessing its done hence a DM. What makes a PPR go in queue?

In terms of the account, not sure. I've done every combination possible and it says application not found. Were you able to connect?

C

Classic Chucks

I have enlisted my MP's help a while ago, while the application was still In Progress. At that time they had said background checks were being done. I'm guessing its done hence a DM. What makes a PPR go in queue?

In terms of the account, not sure. I've done every combination possible and it says application not found. Were you able to connect?
Sometimes PPRs go in queue when there are more approved applicants ahead of you and have not received the PPR email as well. Some PPRs are also sent in batches. What steps have you take to link the account?

shk90

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
File Transfer...
19-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Oh ok...people who've applied after me have gotten PPRs so you'd think they aren't back logged.

I've done what seems to work with most. Application #, last name, leaving the city blank, country of birth, and details of where PA plans to live and 2 as the # of applications. Also tired with Application and UCI #.

C

Classic Chucks

Oh ok...people who've applied after me have gotten PPRs so you'd think they aren't back logged.

I've done what seems to work with most. Application #, last name, leaving the city blank, country of birth, and details of where PA plans to live and 2 as the # of applications. Also tired with Application and UCI #.
Try to fill in every field with the information required even passport details. Applicants with representative won't be able to link..

shk90

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
File Transfer...
19-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Try to fill in every field with the information required even passport details. Applicants with representative won't be able to link..
Tried that with no success either. I have no representative.

Ealaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Kelowna bc
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Veg
App. Filed.......
Aud 2015
Doc's Request.
May 2016 fingerprints
Med's Request
April 2017
Med's Done....
May 26 2017
My app was recived aug 2015 so I feel your pain. Hopefully we get it soon. I havnt even recived decision made yet.

Reactions: shk90
C

Classic Chucks

Tried that with no success either. I have no representative.
You are the PA, right? Do you have a TRV? Maybe try Single as your status if you have one.

Last edited by a moderator:

shk90

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
File Transfer...
19-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
C

Classic Chucks

I am a citizen, sponsoring my husband (the PA).
Use your husband's information while linking the application. If 2 doesn't work, then try 1 if you don't have children. I don't know any other tips to help you with this, unfortunately. Try asking CIC for technical support.

shk90

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
File Transfer...
19-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Use your husband's information while linking the application. If 2 doesn't work, then try 1 if you don't have children. I don't know any other tips to help you with this, unfortunately.
Thank you for your help regardless!
I've been using his info the whole time. Only I recieved an email with the UCI and Application # but for the rest of the info I'm using his.
I guess we wait and see if technical team responds to my email.
Honestly I'm more worried about the no PPR rather than the GCkey.

C

Classic Chucks

Thank you for your help regardless!
I've been using his info the whole time. Only I recieved an email with the UCI and Application # but for the rest of the info I'm using his.
I guess we wait and see if technical team responds to my email.
Honestly I'm more worried about the no PPR rather than the GCkey.
Actually, it'll be helpful to know what information you have on your GCKey. Don't call the CIC's hotline asking about the PPR email, I believe the agents are mostly unhelpful. The best you can do while awaiting for the response of your MP is to send a Case Specific Inquiry to CPC-M and they will forward your concern to your VO. However, CPC-M are having a large volume of inquiries these days. Check also both of your emails (inbox and spam).

The UCI belongs to you if it's attached to the Sponsor Approval email, do not link using your UCI.

shk90

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
File Transfer...
19-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Actually, it'll be helpful to know what information you have on your GCKey. Don't call the CIC's hotline asking about the PPR email, I believe the agents are mostly unhelpful. The best you can do while awaiting for the response of your MP is to send a Case Specific Inquiry to CPC-M and they will forward your concern to your VO. However, CPC-M are having a large volume of inquiries these days. Check also both of your emails (inbox and spam).

The UCI belongs to you if it's attached to the Sponsor Approval email, do not link using your UCI.
Yes CIC agents are useless. Did the web form as well...now I just wait. Thanks for all your help!