+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DM after spousal sponsorship interview Jan 2020

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hi KHP,

it’s almost 6 weeks we have not heard back after the spousal interview in NewDelhi Visa Office. Since we decided either way we won’t appeal, i was making preparations to leave for India in the event we have rejection. However my lawyers secretary is suggesting when I reapply as a sponsor I should at least have a job or income otherwise that time round my husband will be admissible but I may be rejected as a sponsor?Not sure she just wants to keep me here so that in case it’s negative DM they can convince me for the appeal and make money from this deal ? now I am even more frustrated, my husband and I were excited to be re-united in India regardless of decision and re-apply after ban is over but now it seems it may not be the wisest decision either ... please advise
Hi dear, I am sure you having a sweet and sour taste but keep your hopes there, there icould be something good on it's way for you ! Stay blessed!

govindkori

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all,

We had our interview for spousal sponsorship this Jan 16, 2020. My husband has had some misrepresentation issues earlier which was the primary question the interviewer asked about. She was quite comfortable with the genuinty of our relationship however due to the earlier misrepresentation, she gave us a hint that her decision will Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin most likely be negative. After that i did sincerely explain my situation where i can't always get vacation to travel back and forth to see him and the expense. My husband also very sincerely explained he was very remorseful for earlier mistakes. She did then say well, I will be sending you a letter with my final decision. Its only been 2 weeks but this wait is really hard. How long do they take to make a DM in these cases? We just want to be able to plan as honestly I can't wait another 2 years like this ,then might as well move there.
What were the "minor issues of misrepresentation"?

Learner77

Sep 25, 2019
If you've applied before the ban was over you don't really have a good chance of being approved.
Hi again,
Do you think that the corona virus epidemic might have an impact on decision making and cause potentially delays ?