+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DLI'S having COVID-19 readiness plan with online learning option, those with AIP, gather here

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
So far all the PPR's received are the one having the DLI'S on the list, so you can expect a priority processing from IRCC for such candidates. Counterfoils given before March 18th are being cancelled, so that means those who are in Canada cannot leave and re-enter. New DLI policy is for everyone. You May get semi-approved through AIP but to get fully approved and to receive PPR , the DLI must be on the list I suppose since all the ones who got the PPR's are on the list , **** I may be wrong****

If you are experiencing a delay for PPR after BVL, this might most probably be the reason.

Last edited:

Muhonzajudy

Star Member
May 5, 2019
My sc
So far all the PPR's received are the one having the DLI'S on the list, so you can expect a priority processing from IRCC for such candidates. Counterfoils given before March 18th are being cancelled, so that means those who are in Canada cannot leave and re-enter. New DLI policy is for everyone. You May get semi-approved through AIP but to get fully approved and to receive PPR , the DLI must be on the list I suppose since all the ones who got the PPR's are on the list, I might be wrong.

If you are experiencing a delay for PPR after BVL, this might most probably be the reason.
My school is on the list and I'm still yet to receive PPR. I already have an AIP..
Guess they will start issuing today

AhmedAlagha

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
But IRCC has allowed online learning only up to April 30th.

If we are doing online within Canada, can it exceed 50% ?
who said they allowed only until 30th of
April? They only said whatever you do outside canada will count towards your PGWP until 30th of April, that’s it right? What would happen if you continue beyond the 30th of April?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
who said they allowed only until 30th of
April? They only said whatever you do outside canada will count towards your PGWP until 30th of April, that’s it right? What would happen if you continue beyond the 30th of April?
I concluded the same after seeing previous threads, online done within Canada is different, if it's done outside exceeding 50% then you become ineligible for PGWP and EE points.

Reactions: Maybe Tomorrrow

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I don't think they are issuing final approvals to those whose DLI is on the list only. Someone just received PPR from Kenya and their DLI is not on the list.....
Hope this clarifies the doubts
My 2 friends got visa stamped in June. DLI not in approved list yet
Approved DLI list and counterfoil document status are two different things. AND
There is no guarantee that those who applied for approved DLI will get PPR soon.

PPR will be issued on FIFO basis regardless of DLI approval status.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maybe Tomorrrow