+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DL Extract

yusufcanada

Oct 27, 2019
Hii bro, am from ludhiana and also coming to mississauga in jan19 and i am having the DL extract from the parivahan.gov.in website..and the format followed is... (Not able to share the image)share your contact details so that we can be in touch and i'll send you the extract image on whatsapp

yusufcanada

Oct 27, 2019
Hii bro, am from ludhiana and also coming to mississauga in jan19 and i am having the DL extract from the parivahan.gov.in website..and the format followed is... (Not able to share the image)share your contact details so that we can be in touch and i'll send you the extract image on whatsapp
can you please share image of DL extract for me on cmomznpvt@gmail.com i am also facing same issues

yusufcanada

Oct 27, 2019
can anybody share DL extract details cz i am having a hard time getting it i am stuck with G1 license they want valid extract i dont know what format they require can someone from india share it on my email please cmomznpvt@gmail.com

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
can anybody share DL extract details cz i am having a hard time getting it i am stuck with G1 license they want valid extract i dont know what format they require can someone from india share it on my email please cmomznpvt@gmail.com
Not an answer to your question but note that even without an extract, you can self certify one year of experience and be stuck at g2, not g1. Please check on your options as to why you are stuck at g1 instead.

CanadaGuy007

Mar 18, 2019
Hello All,
Do we need to get DL extract attested by minsitry of foreign affairs? I have it stamped by the traffic authorities.
TIA

yusufcanada

Oct 27, 2019
Not an answer to your question but note that even without an extract, you can self certify one year of experience and be stuck at g2, not g1. Please check on your options as to why you are stuck at g1 instead.
i have shown them my chipped driving licensed but they didn't agree

yusufcanada

Oct 27, 2019
can anybody share DL extract photo sample with me on cmomznpvt@gmail.com i am having hard time finding it please help i live ontario n got stuck with G1 license. i dont need suggestions but the sample copy thanks alot