+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dl extract from Indore MP

hssethi

Jul 31, 2017
Has anyone here got a DL extract from Madhu’s Pradeep which has been accepted by Drive tear Ontario?
I one I have brought is not computer generated and the RTO in Indore is not giving me a computer generated extract rather some sort of a print out which is not being accepted here.
Thanks
Harry

creativerbl

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
I got my DL History from them, has all the details, generated officially from their system and has seal and sign. Lets hope it works, I will be in Canada by mid december and can provide more details then

aJaypratap

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
@creativerbl : thnx for reply.
My license is from MP. But currently working in Bangalore from past 8+ years, where should i approach to get the DL Extract?
Can u please DM (personal message) me your Contact if u r okay.
I'll be landing in Canada by November End.

sohamlahiri

Dec 21, 2018
I got my DL History from them, has all the details, generated officially from their system and has seal and sign. Lets hope it works, I will be in Canada by mid december and can provide more details then
I am sorry but it wont be accepted in Canada. I also have DL from MP, Bhopal RTO and facing the same problem. I also got a DL history made from RTO bhopal with the sign and seal. They will only accept the online generated DL extract from Sarathi website, everything else for them is fake. Unfortunately this website does not have database for Madhya Pradesh and as a result you will not be able to provide you DL extract for MP DL. You can show your original driving license here and get 1yr driving experience which will help you give g2 directly after g1. Though for giving G license test you will have to wait 12 months after G2.

sohamlahiri

Dec 21, 2018
@creativerbl : thnx for reply.
My license is from MP. But currently working in Bangalore from past 8+ years, where should i approach to get the DL Extract?
Can u please DM (personal message) me your Contact if u r okay.
I'll be landing in Canada by November End.
You can get a DL extract from the RTO by physically going there. But, that DL extract will not be accepted here in CANADA. They will only accept the online generated DL extract from https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice2/stateSelection.do . Unfortunately, Madhya Pradesh is not listed on this website.

sohamlahiri

Dec 21, 2018
Hey Guys,

Then what is the solution for the guys who are from MP??

Please suggest.
There is no solution. You can get give g2 dorectly after g1 by showing your indian DL, but for g you will have to wait for 1year. It is manageable with g2, so not too much of a problem.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
The format as is is acceptable by the authorities. Why would you like to redact information from it?
I wanted a copy of the certificate you got. I was wondering if you could redact your personal information in your certificate and upload it. I could take that with me and have one issued like it.