+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dl extract from Indore MP

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi... What is DL history and how to get it? can you please explain the process? I will have to get it from Khargone, MP. my RTO is that. And how much time its takes to get this?
Take print of sample shared by @creativerbl .. they recognized it from that in my case.. some say its driving extract others say its driving history..

They told me it would take 3 hours.. i pushed them and he showed me its is a report that is computer generated and they put seal on it.. then it goes to rto officer for his/her signature.. this is where it takes time because the officer is usually are unavailable..

I went there without broker..

jain_akhil1988

Feb 2, 2019
Take print of sample shared by @creativerbl .. they recognized it from that in my case.. some say its driving extract others say its driving history..

They told me it would take 3 hours.. i pushed them and he showed me its is a report that is computer generated and they put seal on it.. then it goes to rto officer for his/her signature.. this is where it takes time because the officer is usually are unavailable..

I went there without broker..
Great... Thanks a ton...
I will check and did this work in Toronto?