+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Divorce

Serolf

Aug 21, 2023
Hi Everyone!
IRCC asked for divorce certificate. However, we are not divorce yet and still on process.
Does anyone got PPR while divorce is on going?
What are the documents you sent to IRCC if divorce certificate is not yet available?
I’m afraid they will reject my PR application as given deadline is on December 11 for the submission of divorce certificate.
Has anyone gone through the same process?
Thank you!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone!
IRCC asked for divorce certificate. However, we are not divorce yet and still on process.
Does anyone got PPR while divorce is on going?
What are the documents you sent to IRCC if divorce certificate is not yet available?
I’m afraid they will reject my PR application as given deadline is on December 11 for the submission of divorce certificate.
Has anyone gone through the same process?
Thank you!
Do you have proof of legal separation? Typically you have to include your spouse but put them as non-accompanying if you don’t have proof of divorce, legal separation or separate lives for very long periods of time.

Serolf

Aug 21, 2023
Do you have proof of legal separation? Typically you have to include your spouse but put them as non-accompanying if you don’t have proof of divorce, legal separation or separate lives for very long periods of time.
I don’t have proof of legal separation but
I also declare him as non accompanying.