+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Divorce proceedings in india & PR

ManojN

Feb 3, 2020
  1. Hi Friends,
    I have just started my process for PR from India in the month of Jan'20. My problem is I am going through a divorce procedure & we are not in talking terms. I am worried she will not be giving divorce so soon as the case is going on since last 3 & half years. If she comes to know that i am moving she will definitely not help me in any way. I have divorce petition paper, also acquired a petition certificate claiming divorce is ON in the said court. Need to know in this situation why need to be done. Since she will not be giving divorce so soon n my lawyer says you can go no issue. Case they will be handling. Pls help

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
  1. Hi Friends,
    I have just started my process for PR from India in the month of Jan'20. My problem is I am going through a divorce procedure & we are not in talking terms. I am worried she will not be giving divorce so soon as the case is going on since last 3 & half years. If she comes to know that i am moving she will definitely not help me in any way. I have divorce petition paper, also acquired a petition certificate claiming divorce is ON in the said court. Need to know in this situation why need to be done. Since she will not be giving divorce so soon n my lawyer says you can go no issue. Case they will be handling. Pls help

With proof that you have applied for divorce, you should be fine.