+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Divorce post eAPR application in processing

RKM-9-0

Jul 5, 2015
Hi,
I am not sure if any of you can guide me here. My PR application is still in processing (medical and background checks), eAPR made in April 2017. As per GCMS in October 2018 everything for me is passed (medical, funds, experience etc). And officer notes says he is satisfied with applicant to settle as PR. But My spouse is inadmissible on health grounds as per GCMS notes by Canadian Medical Central Unit. She was not willing to relocate since initially. So I applied as travelling alone but gave marriage certificate and spouse details as well.
Now there is still no update or medical appeal notification.
We agreed to divorce. And we filed in court. Can I submit court mutual divorce copy? Will it help on PR being approved?

Pls advise.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi,
I am not sure if any of you can guide me here. My PR application is still in processing (medical and background checks), eAPR made in April 2017. As per GCMS in October 2018 everything for me is passed (medical, funds, experience etc). And officer notes says he is satisfied with applicant to settle as PR. But My spouse is inadmissible on health grounds as per GCMS notes by Canadian Medical Central Unit. She was not willing to relocate since initially. So I applied as travelling alone but gave marriage certificate and spouse details as well.
Now there is still no update or medical appeal notification.
We agreed to divorce. And we filed in court. Can I submit court mutual divorce copy? Will it help on PR being approved?
Yes. Submit a case-specific enquiry using the web form, notifying IRCC of a pending change in marital status, and attached a scan of the court filing. Your case will probably be delayed until you can provide the final divorce certificate, but that's better than being refused...

Reactions: RKM-9-0