+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DIVORCE IN TORONTO

Andrew2019

Feb 7, 2019
Good day people,

I would like to find out if there is a need to apply for divorce according to Toronto laws. We got married in 2013, we only had the record of solemnization which neither of us has in possession and we never applied for a marriage certificate. The marriage fell off within few months. I would gladly appreciate advice on whether this marriage is recognized and need to divorce before getting married again.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Good day people,

I would like to find out if there is a need to apply for divorce according to Toronto laws. We got married in 2013, we only had the record of solemnization which neither of us has in possession and we never applied for a marriage certificate. The marriage fell off within few months. I would gladly appreciate advice on whether this marriage is recognized and need to divorce before getting married again.
https://settlement.org/ontario/daily-life/life-events/divorce/how-can-i-get-a-divorce-in-ontario/

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Good day people,

1. You married, you need a divorce.