in process on 31-oct-2011
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
4-09-2012
Interview........
not yet
Hi all
With all respect I am looking for some help here.
I would like to add some details about me before I mentioning my current situation.

I am dash from India currently living here in Canada from last 5 month(went india for a month attending family court counselling session) (lived here in Vancouver for 2 months in Jan 2013 to march 2013 and permanent resident of Canada and Australia).lived in Australia for more than 6 years, was been married for 4 years. I have applied all my pr application for Canada (offshore (under fsw 2 program)) and for Australia onshore. Means for both of my pr application (aus and can) I was the main applicant and my wife was secondary applicant. I never claimed any points of my wife's education or work for immigration purpose.

I applied my pr for Canada from Australia in October 2010 and finally got it in November 2012, landed with my wife on January 15,2013 to march 15 2013 (I was the main applicant for both pr application and my wife was spouse dependent),got Australian pr on may 2013.
Now situation is changed

From July 2012 my wife's behaviour was changed and she was keep winging that if I will get Canadian pr than she will refuse to come Canada and want divorce. Her family members also supported her as well. She want to stay in Australia, we had our (personal, social and family) issues as well, from July 2012 onwards we were living separately in same house we had no any relationship. But still we were husband and wife giving each other enough time to solve our problems.

We were supported each other as a husband and wife, when we both got Canadian pr she came with me for 2 months we stayed at my sister's house until we both got the Canadian pr card than we moved back to Australia(Melbourne).within 3 months of time we both got our Australian pr as well,

After moved back to Australia she was asking for divorce (with mutual understanding), we stayed in Australia until we both got our Australian pr visa stamped, finally we moved to India were we both originally from and were we both got marry(register our marriage) and lodge a petition for divorce in family(in early June, 2013) court with the help of family lawyers. We both give us enough time to understand each other and short out our problems. But things doesn't working out still and possibly within 6 months of the date of divorce petition lodgement, we both will get our divorce(will receive decree of a divorce).hopefully in jan or feb 2014.

So in this situation what I suppose to do with my future. I would like to add that it was very hard to get pr for both of this country.
My real problems are, if I will get divorce what I suppose to do first,

1. Should I have to inform both Canada and Australian immigration?

2. Will Canada immigration accept my divorce form India were I originally merry and registered it over there ?

3. My parents are pushing me for second marriage, after getting divorce how much time it will take for CIC to give new spouse visa to my second sponsored wife. (Because every need life companion) If I will get marry again?

If any one guide on above, then I will really appreciate all efforts. I am looking for accurate information. Not assumptions?

Thank for reading my above post, thanks you very much.
Regards

Dash

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
darshan patel said:
Hi all
With all respect I am looking for some help here.
I would like to add some details about me before I mentioning my current situation.
Two of your questions were answered here back in August when you first asked:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/getting-divorcein-india-for-for-can-pr-holder-t159595.0.html;msg2473910#msg2473910

To answer your third question, you can find the processing times for spousal sponsorship in the link below. How long it takes will depend on whether you select the inland or outland route - and your wife's country of origin.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

M

mikeymyke

If I were you dash, seeing as how your first sponsored marriage ended badly, I would suggest not going that route again. You say everyone needs a soulmate, that's true, but that doesn't mean you need to go find one in India again. Canada has many women from india here, and at least you will know they won't be marrying you for a PR, because they will already have a PR or even a citizen already.

Everyone makes mistakes in life, but with every mistake, one should learn to become smarter for next time.

darshan patel

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-oct-2010
Doc's Request.
again on 24-may-2011
AOR Received.
22-march-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
4-09-2012
Interview........
not yet
scylla said:
Two of your questions were answered here back in August when you first asked:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/getting-divorcein-india-for-for-can-pr-holder-t159595.0.html;msg2473910#msg2473910

oh my god ...
I have already applied for my divorce on basis of 1 year of separation. I was trying to convince her to start a family but she don't want to. and how is possible to go and live for one year to India. I can't go back (bcz its a rule that while my permanent residency application is in process, I am not allow to leave Australia for an year)
with the Canadian PR application has the same thing, I have to change the visa office.
so in my case Canada immigration will not consider my divorce. the actual problem was that my wife was studying in Australia full time.
I spent au $ 40000 uni fees for her master's study.
so what I suppose to do now ?
To answer your third question, you can find the processing times for spousal sponsorship in the link below. How long it takes will depend on whether you select the inland or outland route - and your wife's country of origin.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

darshan patel

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-oct-2010
Doc's Request.
again on 24-may-2011
AOR Received.
22-march-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
4-09-2012
Interview........
not yet
mikeymyke said:
If I were you dash, seeing as how your first sponsored marriage ended badly, I would suggest not going that route again. You say everyone needs a soulmate, that's true, but that doesn't mean you need to go find one in India again. Canada has many women from india here, and at least you will know they won't be marrying you for a PR, because they will already have a PR or even a citizen already.

Everyone makes mistakes in life, but with every mistake, one should learn to become smarter for next time.
I am agree with you but ,
its easy to say that you will get one out of here but its very difficult.
as an indian culture and origin, indian girls not prefer divorce male.
I don't know anything but I know one girl, have been in touch from last 2 month. currently living in india and she is also divorced.
I meet her personally, we both share our current situation.
lets see what happen next Huh
I am going to live everything on time.
if she is happy to wait for me and want to understand me than let's see what happen later on.
but for sure she likes me, calling me 1s a day from india.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Maybe someone can confirm the following... If Canada doesn't recognise the divorce, will CIC insist on an Immigration medical Examination for the (soon to be) ex-wife?

raosadia

Dec 29, 2013
hi tmak sorry to hear about you i have the same story my husband left the house in anger in 2 months after he landed in may 2013 at Toronto pearson and then things went in court and he took half of my property (my car my house my furniture) i have lost my house my time to go court every other day and paid more than $9000 to my ridiculous lawyer he told me it will be done in less than $2000 but it did not immigration did nothing as i applied in mid 2011 for you the best way out is to get settlement out of the court and make things easier sadia

raosadia

Dec 29, 2013
also i made this account for you only as i was reading this conversation and do not want to see another person get ruined

bhatiameghna

Dec 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 may 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
sent with the application in may 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since 4 dec 2013 , medical received on 17dec 2013
LANDED..........
DM- 12 jan 2013
darshan patel said:
I am agree with you but ,
its easy to say that you will get one out of here but its very difficult.
as an indian culture and origin, indian girls not prefer divorce male.
I don't know anything but I know one girl, have been in touch from last 2 month. currently living in india and she is also divorced.
I meet her personally, we both share our current situation.
lets see what happen next Huh
I am going to live everything on time.
if she is happy to wait for me and want to understand me than let's see what happen later on.
but for sure she likes me, calling me 1s a day from india.
Im an indian girl and yeah u r right marrying or even dating a divorced man is a very big deal in our society...what i would suggest is take some time off...who knows this new girl is not with u because of pr card ...and trust me if u will be hurt again... It would be very difficult for you to believe in the institution of marriage..who knows what happens in future... Lots n lots of people marry to attain permanent residence...thats a sad truth.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
I feel sorry for u but not only u r the one here, this happened with thousands and still happening ..if couple got love married and then happened this that's really heart breaking ..but if some one got arranged married (i mean ur parents decide about ur married ,something like indian culture) and then this happened,then i have no idea what to say ..because in that kind of marriages many couple don't know about each other at all (i mean about character and attitude ) and many of them even never meet each other before married and they pay for this in future with having divorce because when they come in relation and start living together then they can't click on each other and then happen this....
i am not here to hurt ur feelings because i don't know about ur marriage and married life ..i am just telling u about my opinion ..
i strongly advise u pls don't listen to the people 1...try to meet him with ur family members... 2.. try to show ur faith and love to him(i mean control ur temp and stay calm while talking to him)
if still he ignored u then u can go to CIC or u can approach to ur MP and can kick his butt.. :)