+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Distance Learning Education Please reply

Vincy123

Jul 13, 2014
Good Day Everyone,

I am interested in Canada student visa. My profile is B.com degree through distance learning education from Mumbai University, First year completed in 2007, Second year in 2008 and than I have 1 year gap in 2009 but I was working , than third year completed in 2010. I have total 5 years experience as Accountant. I am interested to study full time in Canada. My questions are I am eligible to study in Canada ??? if yes than how are the chances to get visa.

Please reply Thank You

Chocolat

Oct 2, 2014
Hey Vincy123,

What program (bachelor/master) and which university/college you are interested in?

robinAcanada

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
distance education or regular doesnt matter if college or university accept u..
so think forward and apply as soon as..
if experience is genuine u should show bank statement or pay slips or income tax returns or 16 no form or all..good luck

Vincy123

Jul 13, 2014
Thanks alot friends for replying. Hi Chocolat I am interested in Vancouver Island College Pg diploma in Accounting..can i apply to this college?

Robincanada@ I have everything proof but one of the education consultant authorised by CIC, I am not eligible to apply in canada student visa becoz of distance learning education ?

Thank you

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Does CIC approve study permit for online courses for international students already in Canada? Thanks

Chocolat

Oct 2, 2014
Vincy 123, do you mean Vancouver Island University instead of College? The university can be found in the Designated Learning Institutions List, so it is an accredited institution and you can use their LOA to apply for your study permit.

However, the approval of study permit depends on so many other factors, for example, the financial situation/funds available, marital status (single or married), age, the study plan, etc.

Hope this helps and good luck to your application.