+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Distance Education Evaluation

SindhujaG

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Please check your Inbox!
Hi.
I am a B.E(ECE) graduate with 4.4 years of experience as a Web Programmer. I am planning to pursue a PGD from Annamalai University.

I am about to choose between PGD in Computer Applications(12 papers in 2 semesters) and PGD in Internet Technology(5 papers in 1 semester).
What do you think would be suitable for my profile background?
Which one would be safer, as the latter has only one semester? Do you have any other better suggestions?
And how was your experience with Annamalai University? Please share.

Thanks a lot in advance.

SindhujaG

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hey

This is what I got from them when I requested for a transcript.

Consolidated mark sheet will be issued only on request and on payment. Along with a D.D. drawn in favour of “The Controller of Examinations, Annamalai University”, for Rs.1000(payable at Puducherry or Chidambaram) Attach photocopies of all the mark sheets. On the reverse of the D.D. write your name, programme, Reg. No. and Purpose (consolidated marksheet fee). For one year course consolidated marksheet is not applicable.

As per our University procedure for transcript request we attest photocopies of the mark sheets and degree certificate ( you sent to us). Along with the attested copies we issue a "whomsoever it may concerned" letter which furnish informations like programme of study, duration of study, class obtained and Medium of instruction. For this we charge 50 US dollars. Please send a requisition letter (in the letter you mention specifically that you need medium of instruction letter) along with photocopies of your certificates and a demand draft for 50 US dollars drawn in favour of "The Controller of Examinations, Annamalai University", payable at Chennai. Also mention the complete postal address to which it has to be dispatched. Send your request to

The Controller of Examinations,
Annamalai University,
Annamalainagar - 608 002.
Tamilnadu,
INDIA.
Thank you for posting this.

vsaini80

Nov 13, 2019
Please check your Inbox!
hi Jayy,

I too need help on the process of getting transcripts from "Annamalai University" for distance education

Please could you suggest how did u apply .. university website do not have any structured info and they don't pickup the phone

Balamanoj

Sep 15, 2020
Hi Jayy,
Could you please advise me on what is to be done to obtain the transcripts from Annamalai University online.I completed my MBA in HR(distance) in 2010.I'm not in India as of now,hence have to apply online.Please advise.thanks.