+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Distance Education Evaluation

amir0207

Dec 8, 2017
Hi friends, i have completed my B.C.A. and M.C.A. from Annamalai university. i am going to apply for Canadian PR so i want to Evaluate only my Master Degree only as my graduation is also a distance education. i have evaluated my master and bachelor degree on WES site using free WES Degree Equivalency Tool. So It says my "Master Degree" is equivalent To three years "US Master" and "Bachelor Degree". and my Bachelor Degree is equivalent to US under graduate Degree.
Now i am confuse whether i need to get my Master degree evaluated or do i need to get both degree evaluated.
As far as Annamalai university is concerned it is a NAAC A grade university.
Hi Jai,
Can you please share the procedure to get transcripts from annamalai university

Mags4ever

Jul 14, 2018
Hi Jay, i too need transcript. I did distance education in 2012 from Annamalai University. I tried calling their landlines but no one answering. How can i do it? I am abroad so cant go in person, is there any trusted agency or consultancy that i can approach ? pls guide me .

Reactions: Ashupunj09

NithinJM

Jul 25, 2018
Hello everyone

Could someone help me out on the process of getting my MBA transcripts from Annamalai University (Distance Education)

Thanks

Aliesha

Aug 18, 2018
Hi Jayy,

Could you please share the process for getting transcripts from "Annamalai University" for distance education.

Thanks!

Lekshmi88

Oct 7, 2018
I received transcript from the university and my Wes is in progress. The Wes sends another mail to the the university and is waiting for their reply for completing my evaluation. It's been 10 days now and the university didn't replied yet. What to do next? Has anyone faced such situation? Please help.

kky0007

Oct 7, 2018
Hi All,

If someone can share in post here or mail me also please for Anna Univ for Canada? A quick question, does it really take a year to get your degree from Anna? My wife did in Sharjah, UAE, and they told us if you want earlier in maybe 4-6 months pay us :/
Hi Surjeet, Can you pls share your contact number.I am in the process of attending the " Al Mihad Training Centre: at Al Nahda. Is it the same institute from where your wife has completed the diploma.? Your Reply will be of great help for me to take a decision. Many Thanks In Advance, Kamlesh

Jaganlon

Oct 8, 2018
I received transcript from the university and my Wes is in progress. The Wes sends another mail to the the university and is waiting for their reply for completing my evaluation. It's been 10 days now and the university didn't replied yet. What to do next? Has anyone faced such situation? Please help.
I am in the same boat now what happened next please reply

onlinesuri

Dec 30, 2018
Hi Jay,

Can you please send me the process for getting the transcript from Annamalai University as well?

Appreciate your help.

fatbat

Jul 2, 2019
Hi Surjeet, Can you pls share your contact number.I am in the process of attending the " Al Mihad Training Centre: at Al Nahda. Is it the same institute from where your wife has completed the diploma.? Your Reply will be of great help for me to take a decision. Many Thanks In Advance, Kamlesh
Hi Kamlesh,
any luck on your diploma from Al Mihad? iam planning to apply for a PG diploma or masters in order to apply for wes canada. can you please share your experience. is the degree genuine? will really appreciate your help