+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Disqualified without prior notifications under PNP

aikn

Apr 10, 2014
Dear all,
Two days back I received a letter from Immigration Officer (Abu Dhabi) that I have been disqualified for immigration because as per the letter I have been communicated several times to furnish some more documents or clarify by providing more information, such as

Update Schedule A form
IMM 5549
Medical Report etc

As per the letter, Immigration office has contacted me on 3 times, two times through postal communication and one time through email.

Unfortunately I haven't received any of these communications. I was regularly checking the status of my application online and last time when i checked the status may be 2 months back, it was always "under process"

Kindly advise what next step I should take. As of now, I have raised the application specific request under Abu-Dhabi Immigration visa office site.

Information, help, guidance and advise will be much appreciated.

Regards
AIKN

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
aikn said:
Dear all,
Two days back I received a letter from Immigration Officer (Abu Dhabi) that I have been disqualified for immigration because as per the letter I have been communicated several times to furnish some more documents or clarify by providing more information, such as

Update Schedule A form
IMM 5549
Medical Report etc

As per the letter, Immigration office has contacted me on 3 times, two times through postal communication and one time through email.

Unfortunately I haven't received any of these communications. I was regularly checking the status of my application online and last time when i checked the status may be 2 months back, it was always "under process"

Kindly advise what next step I should take. As of now, I have raised the application specific request under Abu-Dhabi Immigration visa office site.

Information, help, guidance and advise will be much appreciated.

Regards
AIKN
Please try sending them an email and explain the case