+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Disparity in my date of birth

ushbabe

Dec 30, 2015
I have a problem. I want submit my application for express entry, however The date of birth on my University Transcript is different from my real date of birth on my birth certificate and my international passport. I wasn't not aware of this till i was given a copy at the transcript office of the university. The disparity was caused by mistake on my admission documents which were filled by my guardian. All efforts to change this was refused by the School authorities even after showing my original birth documents.

Please i need to know the implications of this and advise on what to do.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ushbabe said:
The date of birth on my University Transcript is different from my real date of birth on my birth certificate. I wasn't not aware of this till i was given a copy at the transcript office of the university. The disparity was caused by mistake on my admission documents which were filled by my guardian. All efforts to change this was refused by the School authorities even after showing my original birth documents.

You will need birth certificate only if you are nominated/applying for ontario pnp. CIC do not require birth certificate and as long as your passport details matches with on eon your education certificates, you should be fine.

ushbabe

Dec 30, 2015
StAnger said:
You will need birth certificate only if you are nominated/applying for ontario pnp. CIC do not require birth certificate and as long as your passport details matches with on eon your education certificates, you should be fine.
i have the same date of birth on passport and birth certificate which is different from my school transcript.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ushbabe said:
i have the same date of birth on passport and birth certificate which is different from my school transcript.
Why do you need a school transcript? You only need to assess your highest degree.

Have you done your education assessment? In case you already have, ECA reports has the DOB on the top and this should match with your passport. Does yours match? If it does than than you can skip sending transcripts to CIC and attach ECA, degree copy, mark-sheets etc.

ushbabe

Dec 30, 2015
StAnger said:
Why do you need a school transcript? You only need to assess your highest degree.

Have you done your education assessment? In case you already have, ECA reports has the DOB on the top and this should match with your passport. Does yours match? If it does than than you can skip sending transcripts to CIC and attach ECA, degree copy, mark-sheets etc.
Please Kindly clarify. What do i need to send to WES for ECA, Transcript or Certificate of Degree or both, because i send only transcript

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ushbabe said:
Please Kindly clarify. What do i need to send to WES for ECA, Transcript or Certificate of Degree or both, because i send only transcript
Both.

Wayoma34

Jan 5, 2019
I have a problem. I want submit my application for express entry, however The date of birth on my University Transcript is different from my real date of birth on my birth certificate and my international passport. I wasn't not aware of this till i was given a copy at the transcript office of the university. The disparity was caused by mistake on my admission documents which were filled by my guardian. All efforts to change this was refused by the School authorities even after showing my original birth documents.

please how you resolve this.

akinjones

Mar 17, 2018
i noticed recently that the age indicated on my undergraduate transcript is wrong and different from age indicated on my postgraduate transcript which is right. Will this be an issue during WES evaluation? My undergraduate transcript is currently being evaluated by WES and the postgraduate credentials is on its way to WES.

Michellejabar

Nov 12, 2018
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-08-2018
Passport Req..
09-11-2018
please how you resolve this.
I had similar issues too, my date of birth was different on my WES evaluation from my passport, I hadn't noticed it till i was given ITA.. what I did was indicate this on my LOE to the VO, uploaded a copy of my birth certificate, also a sworn affidavit of facts as evidence. This was sufficient as I didn't have any ADR. ( NB: My disparity was in the month ie March, not August)

mackoyebs

Mar 18, 2019
I had similar issues too, my date of birth was different on my WES evaluation from my passport, I hadn't noticed it till i was given ITA.. what I did was indicate this on my LOE to the VO, uploaded a copy of my birth certificate, also a sworn affidavit of facts as evidence. This was sufficient as I didn't have any ADR. ( NB: My disparity was in the month ie March, not August)
Pls i am having similar problem with my date of birth. Pls i dont understand the process you used to solve it. Please what is the full meaning of LOE , VOm and ADR. am a newbie here

Reactions: roydii

Dunmi

Jul 26, 2019
Hi, did you get your PR?

Dec 7, 2019
Good day everyone...
I just recieved my WES report but there is a clause that is giving concern on my report.
It happened that while my institution was sending my transcript to WES they made a mistake in my date of birth, instead of 8th April, it wrongly written as 18th April .
The report is ready now and it was written bodly on my report that my institution wrote a different date of birth "18th April" which is contrary to what i filled in while registering for my report to be evaluated .
Now my question is that can i use the report for my immigration process? Would it be considered fraudulent by the canada immigration body? Will the report be acceptable? or do i need to go over and register for another WES evaluation?

KingMario

Aug 10, 2019
Hello guys, I'm having and issue : I have two high school results one in 2008 and the most recent one in 2017 which I used for admission to DLI in Canada. The issue I'm having now is that the exam of 2008 was used for a college of education admission where I graduated but I didn't declare that I have a college certificate to the university because sending transcripts from the school abroad will be more difficult. But I'm planning to submit my application for study permit, should I let go of my college certificate and use the 2017 high school result?