+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Discussion about the New Pr policy for 40,000 student

IanCSC

Jan 3, 2021
Hello Loved community,

Many of us could use your help and hope we can help ourselves as well!

I am a new grad, the PWGP is not yet submitted with the graduation day in late May. I will apply with an interim transcript and a letter of eligibility to graduate

So I wonder,
1. is I eligible for the new Pr policy(i am working and my employer wants me to start work full time immediately).
2. How to handle the conflicts in PR applications and former applications? a visa agent(likely not RRIC consultants) handled my initial study permit application and I am almost certain they used the wrong current address but I am not sure which wrong address it is. I don't want to fill in the wrong address but if I do it will conflict with the 10-year address history as in the PR application. the officer may wonder why the address used in the first application is not showing up in my 10-year history but some other address showing up.
3. do I need to take a PR photo shot right now? seems some applications needs and some don't.
4. does I need to translate my National Id from another country? (by the way, this document also has an address I never lived in for some very country-specific reason.)

I do know the details are still yet to come, but it should be similar as we are looking at others. and I wonder should I write a letter of explanation for all that? I am pretty sure I have to shorten it and control myself or it could be pretty long if I don't.

So please share your thoughts and that will be super helpful thinks!