+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Disclosure of Documents from Integrated Claim Analysis Center

sky9600

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
What happened after that
Any updates please. Experiencing similar
I got the same letter today. Any update so far from your end? On my document "Task Force For Less Complex Claims" is highlighted (2 times in 2 different places) with yellow color but not checked marked.

sky9600

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
He had a short hearing on August 2021 and got table decision for approval. As a convention refugee , he applied for PR on Sep 2021 and finally got his PR status on 3rd July,2023 .
I know him and this is his last position.
Those who have got this letter means your case is a special case and placed under a project .In his COPR its written that'' Special Program : IPP''
i guess IPP stands for integrated Pilot Project . From refugee claim to PR - 44 month
I got this letter today stating the same as Nimchad, on my document there were two checklists said
INTEGRATED CLAIM ANALYSIS CENTRE (ICAC)
CHECKLIST TO IRB
"Task Force For Less Complex Claims" is highlighted (2 times in 2 different places) with yellow color but not checked marked. Any idea for the hearing date may be scheduled?

Gfr

Star Member
Sep 7, 2022
I got this letter today stating the same as Nimchad, on my document there were two checklists said
INTEGRATED CLAIM ANALYSIS CENTRE (ICAC)
CHECKLIST TO IRB
"Task Force For Less Complex Claims" is highlighted (2 times in 2 different places) with yellow color but not checked marked. Any idea for the hearing date may be scheduled?
Same letter I had since the beginning of feb with task force for less complex claims highlighted as well but not check marked and regular hearing check marked and hav not had any updates since then, called IRB recently and they said, file is in process, wondering why it’s called a pilot program and yet takes this long without a hearing date being scheduled.
What’s your timeline?

Reactions: sky9600

sky9600

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Same letter I had since the beginning of feb with task force for less complex claims highlighted as well but not check marked and regular hearing check marked and hav not had any updates since then, called IRB recently and they said, file is in process, wondering why it’s called a pilot program and yet takes this long without a hearing date being scheduled.
What’s your timeline?
Applied in December 2022
Work Permit in February 2023
2nd Eligibility Interview in March 2023

On the portal,
In July-2023 my 2nd background check was completed.
October 2023- Received the document said "Disclosure of Documents from Integrated Claim Analysis Center"

No update so far.....

Gfr

Star Member
Sep 7, 2022
Applied in December 2022
Work Permit in February 2023
2nd Eligibility Interview in March 2023

On the portal,
In July-2023 my 2nd background check was completed.
October 2023- Received the document said "Disclosure of Documents from Integrated Claim Analysis Center"

No update so far.....
Okay, I have no updates as well
So keep us updated if any updates come up
Been waiting like forever
Since I got that letter. Were you check marked for regular hearing too?

sky9600

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Okay, I have no updates as well
So keep us updated if any updates come up
Been waiting like forever
Since I got that letter. Were you check marked for regular hearing too?
Sure, I'll keep you guys updating. It's on document, recommendation for hearing, check marked regular hearing, half day- 3 hours.

sky9600

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
He had a short hearing on August 2021 and got table decision for approval. As a convention refugee , he applied for PR on Sep 2021 and finally got his PR status on 3rd July,2023 .
I know him and this is his last position.
Those who have got this letter means your case is a special case and placed under a project .In his COPR its written that'' Special Program : IPP''
i guess IPP stands for integrated Pilot Project . From refugee claim to PR - 44 month
Was his case considered as less complex?