+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Disclose University History Even If Not Graduated?

HLONDONH

Mar 15, 2017
Hello everyone!

I am expecting to receive ITA in the next round of invitation and have a quick question. Would you suggest to disclose full university education history in Express Entry profile even if I didn't graduate?

The only reason why I am asking this is because I went to the university outside of Canada just for 1 semester, thus I did not receive any sort of certificate nor degree. I didn't get ECA nor WES as I think it's not required. I am thinking of not including this 1 semester history as I think it doesn't affect my EE points. Can you guys please advise me how you think?

Thank you!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
HLONDONH said:
The only reason why I am asking this is because I went to the university outside of Canada just for 1 semester, thus I did not receive any sort of certificate nor degree. I didn't get ECA nor WES as I think it's not required. I am thinking of not including this 1 semester history as I think it doesn't affect my EE points. Can you guys please advise me how you think?
that is right. you don't need to put it in your profile if you don't want to. But if you get the ITA, you do have to put it in your background history.

HLONDONH

Mar 15, 2017
jes_ON said:
that is right. you don't need to put it in your profile if you don't want to. But if you get the ITA, you do have to put it in your background history.
Thank you very much for your reply, Jes. Can you explain to me about background history? So do you mean I have to disclose the history when I fill up a pr application? If I must disclose there, wouldn't it be better if I just leave that 1 semester history in EE profile?

I really appreciate your time and help!