waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
chakrab said:
is it just me or anyone else is getting grossed out by the amount/kind of information provided for a forum like this? ???
it's not just you. i'm not "grossed out", just don't see the purpose in posting information like this on a forum that is about helping others with immigration questions. i feel for missthea for sure, and know she needs an outlet, so i ignore it.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhcohen2014 said:
it's not just you. i'm not "grossed out", just don't see the purpose in posting information like this on a forum that is about helping others with immigration questions. i feel for missthea for sure, and know she needs an outlet, so i ignore it.
i wasn't before, but the last really long post (god knows why i read) has stuff that none needs to know in the forum.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
chakrab said:
i wasn't before, but the last really long post (god knows why i read) has stuff that none needs to know in the forum.
yeah, i skimmed that, didn't read the whole thing because it was so long! i'm glad i didn't now!!!!

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
rhcohen2014 said:
i feel for missthea for sure, and know she needs an outlet, so i ignore it.
Yeah, this is exactly it. Many people use this forum as a support group (I know i did too in the past) so I let it slide.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
keesio said:
Yeah, this is exactly it. Many people use this forum as a support group (I know i did too in the past) so I let it slide.
yeah, well there's a significant different between people posting to this forum for support from others going through the same thing as them immigration wise and repeatedly sharing intimate details about a relationship in a novel length post because they feel isolated and lonely. to each their own i say... i mean my hubby and i had a very small ceremony with just immediate family because we don't like sharing our feelings in public, so i guess i'm just different that way.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keesio said:
i wouldn't care if someone posts here for support (even if it's not immigration related). in fact i would recommend it for someone facing the immigration process and we all care help out the best we can. but i don't feel the need nor importance to know someone's "fantasy". i clearly don't see how one can provide support to a fantasy tale. specially when it's against something the forum is for (fraud, money laundering, etc)

steerpike

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2014
Avadava said:
This attitude seems to explain why you have -48 in rating, with only 363 posts.
This is the kind of childishness i'm talking about. No one cares about upvotes and downvotes. (i've got lots of both because I speak my mind)

Maybe you should take your own advice too. I guess you were trying to "foster trust" in this thread? http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fraud-marriage-investigation-t197097.15.html
I do foster trust and answer peoples questions in a straight-forward way. Theres nothing in the post you linked too that suggests otherwise. ( And BTW, the person in that discussion later provided information that they had lots of clues their sponsorship was nothing more than a MoC but they went ahead with it anyway. So my statements in that thread have been vindicated by the facts. )

You are so quick in reporting and wishing people to be banned for "doxxing" and "outing" someone, but just as quick in doing the same.
That is a lie. Ive never outed anyone or doxxed anyone. And yes I am quick to report someone where they violate clear standards of etiquette. Doxxing is a very serious matter as I pointed out already. It undermines the integrity of everything here. Or do you think this forum can function as well as it does if people are terrified of posting any personal information?

I have no respect for people like you, so your opinion means nothing to me.
How mature...

If I get banned, so be it. But I stick to my belief that we shouldn't let this forum become a place to mend broken hearts. This isn't a forum to tell the stories that MissThea is telling about beautiful wolves and furry voices.
You are welcome to your opinions. What you are not welcome to do is doxx and out people. Just cut it out. Thanks.

steerpike

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2014
Aquarian said:
Hey aren't you the one who has several people complaining about you? Admittedly, I almost did as well.
Stop with the negativity and bullying. You appear not to be a happy person. Try to be happy.
I've never bullied anyone, but I do face bullying on here from the "clique". When people violate etiquette and attempt to destroy what makes this forum so useful by creating at atmopshere of distrust, you're right it makes me unhappy.

I don't just troll the forums spamming random "+1"s everywhere to suck up to members of the clique. I'm actually here to help people, answer questions, and provide information. It's called contributing, but i'm sure the concept is lost on you.

To avoid becoming like you, I will not be responding to any of your future replies...:)
That's okay, but please try to stop spamming, be someone who doesn't spam. Maybe make a contribution everyone once in a while. Answer a question or something. Or is that asking you to be too much like me?

Zarilenth

Oct 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2014; COPR received 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
steerpike said:
That's okay, but please try to stop spamming, be someone who doesn't spam. Maybe make a contribution everyone once in a while. Answer a question or something. Or is that asking you to be too much like me?
Seriously? I don't want to start anything but I have literally seen Aquarian referenced on this forum more times than you in regards to her helping out and giving good advice. Yes you speak your mind, great. But you're telling Avadava and Aquarian to be quiet because they aren't fostering 'trust and respect' on this forum because they're speaking their mind, when you're doing the exact same thing to them by railing at them. There is no 'clique'. This is an open forum, not high school.

Also, I'd just like to add that I have nothing against you. I have agreed and disagreed with things you (and other forum members) post at times. I just dont like to argue on here, I just post when I want to contribute. But it bothers me that one person is singled out. It happened in this thread earlier with another user and it bothered me then too. That's all.

Aquarian

Jun 10, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France (Algeria)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
Received only when we made request
File Transfer...
31-05-2013
Med's Request
11-07-2013 (Meds passed)
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Interview........
01-10-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
+1
Thank you, much appreciated. Yes, you are right, I have helped several people, online and offline (cell, skype, etc.) as well, as others have helped me. I pass it on.
Yes, me too, not sure what "clique" he is talking about. I have never, and will never, follow a "clique".
:)

Zarilenth said:
Seriously? I don't want to start anything but I have literally seen Aquarian referenced on this forum more times than you in regards to her helping out and giving good advice. Yes you speak your mind, great. But you're telling Avadava and Aquarian to be quiet because they aren't fostering 'trust and respect' on this forum because they're speaking their mind, when you're doing the exact same thing to them by railing at them. There is no 'clique'. This is an open forum, not high school.

steerpike

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2014
Zarilenth said:
Seriously? I don't want to start anything but I have literally seen Aquarian referenced on this forum more times than you in regards to her helping out and giving good advice.
We all see different things, no one reads every post. But you can't have missed his spamming. Yet you make no mention of it.

Yes you speak your mind, great. But you're telling Avadava and Aquarian to be quiet
No thats not true. I asked them not to spam and not to doxx. And I think those are appropriate requests to make. I always encourage everyone to contribute and would never tell someone to be quiet. Don't be quiet! Speak up, contribute, but do it in a positive way.

because they aren't fostering 'trust and respect' on this forum because they're speaking their mind,
Not true. I said he isnt fostering trust because he is doxxing people. I think i was pretty clear about that. So why create a strawman?

when you're doing the exact same thing to them by railing at them.
Not true. I am not doing the exact same thing as them. I simply pointed out that doxxing is wrong and should not be tollerate. The rest of the forum is completely silent on the issue. You can't even mention it for fear of offending the clique.

There is no 'clique'. This is an open forum, not high school.
I wish you were right. But there is a clique. Certain people are protected, for example when Mrs Canuck got snippy and MissThea responded, the forum came out in full force to defend Mrs Canuck. And it wasn't even a big insult, it was minor silliness. But wow did the clique come out in force. Count how many people came out in defense of mrs Canuck. That doesn't happen for everyone who recieves a slight.

Also, I'd just like to add that I have nothing against you. I have agreed and disagreed with things you (and other forum members) post at times. I just dont like to argue on here,
You posted 3 untrue things about me in one single post and created a strawman. So the evidence is you do have something agaisnt me and you do want to argue.

I just post when I want to contribute. But it bothers me that one person is singled out. It happened in this thread earlier with another user and it bothered me then too. That's all.
It bothers you that I singled out a person who is doxxing others on this forum? But it doesn't bother you that I am singled out and lied about constantly? Or Miss Thea was doxxed and outed? And railed agaisnt by a gang? How hypocritical.

I don't want to argue either. I just want to stand up agaisnt doxxing. I feel this is very important. But apparently I am the only person on this forum who feels this way. How sad for the forum.

Avadava

Oct 11, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Stage 1 AOR + SA January 8, 2014
File Transfer...
January 12, 2014
Med's Request
Further Medical Tests Requested: October 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014
LANDED..........
January 17, 2015
steerpike said:
This is the kind of childishness i'm talking about. No one cares about upvotes and downvotes. (i've got lots of both because I speak my mind)

I do foster trust and answer peoples questions in a straight-forward way. Theres nothing in the post you linked too that suggests otherwise. ( And BTW, the person in that discussion later provided information that they had lots of clues their sponsorship was nothing more than a MoC but they went ahead with it anyway. So my statements in that thread have been vindicated by the facts. )

That is a lie. Ive never outed anyone or doxxed anyone. And yes I am quick to report someone where they violate clear standards of etiquette. Doxxing is a very serious matter as I pointed out already. It undermines the integrity of everything here. Or do you think this forum can function as well as it does if people are terrified of posting any personal information?

How mature...

You are welcome to your opinions. What you are not welcome to do is doxx and out people. Just cut it out. Thanks.
I'm sorry, but you are not the internet police nor a forum moderator to tell me what I can and cannot do. When a person is "doxed", all their personal information is made available for all users to see. Names, addresses, phone numbers and school/work, etc. I didn't do that. I didn't even provide a link to where I read her story.

Everything on the internet is there for grabs, it's our responsibility to make sure we don't post any personal information that we wouldn't want people to see.

Aquarian

Jun 10, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France (Algeria)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
Received only when we made request
File Transfer...
31-05-2013
Med's Request
11-07-2013 (Meds passed)
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Interview........
01-10-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
He posts these types of messages pubicly to provoke arguments and also to get attention. Otherwise, he would have politely sent me a PM and asked me to stop posting "+1" messages, and giving me an explanation about why. I did not think I was bothering anybody by posting +1. I have seen this on other posts so it is not like it is a new thing. And I am not a he but a she btw, which shows he has not read my posts.

You should just stop responding to him or he will continue this.

Best of luck to all of you....!

Avadava said:
I'm sorry, but you are not the internet police nor a forum moderator to tell me what I can and cannot do. When a person is "doxed", all their personal information is made available for all users to see. Names, addresses, phone numbers and school/work, etc. I didn't do that. I didn't even provide a link to where I read her story.

Everything on the internet is there for grabs, it's our responsibility to make sure we don't post any personal information that we wouldn't want people to see.

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014 (Received as per tracking 21-03-2013)
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
Guys it ok! Lol take it easy on each other. To those who said the op posted too much info about her fantasies and intimacy I agree with you guys perfectly . I don't know or have any reason as to why she will be that detailed. It her private life am sure most of us don't care or want to know . I decided not to comment on the fantasies etc because I was shocked whiles reading all that . I can only assume she might be pouring her heart out on that because of an isolation . Maybe am wrong but I think it not trying to seek for attention. I don't know how the " attention seeking" thing works . But I know when people are isolated and get the chance to be heard they sometimes end up saying " it all" they want to say anything and everything . Again I will want to blame it on her depression, isolation and what ever conditions she has . Maybe mental problems too? And hey guys am not saying she's doing the right thing sharing everything . Maybe she should be told to "ONly " tell us about how it going with Eugene , like her progress so far in trying to get over his him, what Eugene is saying , etc so that anyone who is willing and want to continue helping her in that regard can do so . And as for the saying this not a place for sharing things non immigration related , I think we all have a choice .it started with an immigration issue and developed to this stage or level and it not mandatory to follow up again if any one feel it done. I for one want to know how she's doing or handling her heartbreak and what progress she's making in the bid to totally get over Eugene , it was all lies but she can't snap out of it in a day , it may take few weeks because matters of the heart can be so confusing at times . You sit somewhere and wonder why someone can't just get over a situation they are faced with because everything suggest they should get over it . You won't understand or know Untill you are in the persons shoes or you are faced with similar situation .only then will you cast your mind back and say " oh so this is what that/this person was facing " there are so many threads so if anyone is sick and tired of this one maybe they shouldn't read or click it right ? That's what I do , I don't click on some threads because I have an idea what's it about. Or I stop clicking at some point when I realize the " question " is answered . That's how come some threads die off completely because no one comments or is intrested in it anymore . Am only sharing my opinion on how I deal with situations , of course I don't expect everyone to be like me , we are different people with different upbringing ,different socialization , values , etc so I kind of understand everyone and where they are coming from some how. , that may be funny or seem impossible but I understand different situations at different times . Reading through everyone's comment I understand how everyone feels , think, and the points they are trying to make . We don't know who is right or wrong because we don't have panel of judges on here to cast a vote to decide who wins . So Untill then we can only agree to disagree without getting at each others neck Anyways looks like am talking too much , I've suddenly forgotten something I wanted to say , I hope I didn't step on any toes , I understand your individual opinions . Everything am saying is just my opinion , I may be wrong or right . But Who is the judge ? Lastly to the op please try to limit yourself to issues related to Eugene , and I still edge you to get over him .hes only being sweet for few weeks or days to get you falling all over so that he can continue to scam you. It not worth it . But limit your self only if you can , if you can't then post anything you want , you might get a responds on some aspects of your what you will post that might help your situation . I will continue to respond to aspects of things you say that I have answers to, I may not be intrested in the rest of the details and decide not to respond at all , Untill admin removes you or untill you stop getting responds you should continue to post . It a free world , stay safe and get over Eugene as fast as you can and be happy within yourself :)

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
At risk of this being taken negatively due to my "involvement" with the thread:

The OPs question was answered pages ago. This thread is becoming a battle ground, tit for tat. I think this thread/question has been fully explored.

In the words of Disney's popular "Frozen":

"Let it go, let it go."