+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Direction

Sancho1

Dec 6, 2019
Please am new to this community,. Am currently working in UAE, and l love to move to Canada by next year for work, so please can someone help me and explain to me the various ways through which I can get to Canada on a work permit?? Where do I get a job offer and where do I apply for work permit?? Please your direction will be highly appreciated

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
It is almost impossible for anyone to secure a job offer from outside of Canada as employers are not willing to pay for the fee (1000 Cdn) and advertise for months to ensure no resident available unless that is an applicant has unique skills not readily available in Canada which would be rare.

Suggest you investigate whether you qualify for immigration

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Note be aware there a lot of scam job offers that either come through less than honest agents or direct emails. Any job offers for construction, hotels farms, or oil/gas will generally be fake especially if they offer any one of free accommodation,food or flights. There will be no job and after you have paid a fee, shared copies of dpcuments apart from losing the money your document copies may be used in id fraud.