23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
Hello there! I will be eligible to apply for citizenship next year if our new Prime Minister will go back to the old rule. (counting the days landed in Canada before PR)

Anyway, my question is that, is there somebody here who used their DIPLOMA?TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS instead of taking IELTS to apply for citizenship...Huh

I found this:

Select one of the following types of proof to submit with your application:
Results of an accepted third-party test - •Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program General Test (CELPIP-G) or the CELPIP-General LS
•International English Language Testing System (IELTS),

AND THIS:
Proof of completion of a secondary or post-secondary program conducted in French or English, either in Canada or abroad, includes: •A diploma or transcripts from a secondary or post-secondary school indicating the successful completion of a program, in French or English, either in Canada or abroad, or
•A diploma or certificate from a secondary or post-secondary school indicating successful graduation from a program conducted in French or English, either in Canada or abroad.

I graduated in the Philippines with a Bachelors degree in Communication Arts. And used English as the language of communication/ teaching. And I also have IQAS assessment here in Canada.

I'm just looking for somebody who used this route than taking the IELTS which is $300. lol.

Thank you very much!