+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

diploma or degree...

rohitsetia

Oct 6, 2008
Hello to everyone...

I want to apply for Jan 09 intake either at Humber ,Seneca , Centennial , George Brown...
I have completed my IInd year of graduation[B.Com(H)] from Delhi University , India . Now currently pursuing IIIrd year. I got 84% in X and 91.25% in XII . I got 6 bands in IELTS . Now i want to continue my further studies in canada i.e. leaving IIIrd year in between...

I want to ask :

1. Which college of the above is better ? If any other college apart from them , Plz tell me...

2. Plz suggest me whether i should do a diploma course or a degree course ?

3. I have interest in finance course , so which course has better scope in canada : finance , business admin , accounting ?

4. Can i get credit transfer in diploma course ? If yes , in which semester or year ?

5. Can i get credit transfer in degree course ? If yes , in which semester or year ?

Plz help me as Jan 09 is near ....If anyone knows even a single point from the above plz post....

Thanx in advance...

04el82

I believed you can with ur higher percentage apply and find out, try concordia and mcgrill university in Montreal:)

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are thinking about immigrating after your studies, you might want to read first the requirements for canadian experience class before you pick your course. I think it just says 2 year course but it might have more detailed requirements.

rohitsetia

Oct 6, 2008
04el82 said:
I believed you can with ur higher percentage apply and find out, try concordia and mcgrill university in Montreal:)
Thanx for ur rply....

I want to stay in toronto and am trying to find college in toronto , ontario only....

If u can tell me which of these colleges are better humber , seneca , centennial , george brown ??

which is a better option after seeing my studies and i have done two years in INDIA , whether transfer to a degree is good or diploma in finance ?

rohitsetia

Oct 6, 2008
Leon said:
If you are thinking about immigrating after your studies, you might want to read first the requirements for canadian experience class before you pick your course. I think it just says 2 year course but it might have more detailed requirements.
Thanx for ur rply..

No i am leaving my graduation in INDIA , i.e. i have done IInd year n currently pursuing IIIrd year..I will leave IIIrd year in between..

Can u help me more on this ?

mwarrior

Oct 10, 2008
All of the colleges you mentioned are just that. Colleges.
If you want to finish your degree you'd have to goto a University in Canada, such as McGill, York, University of Toronto, or any other one and you'll probalby get credit for your courses in India.

How much credit you get depends on the university of course, and the course you choose to take.

rohitsetia

Oct 6, 2008
mwarrior said:
All of the colleges you mentioned are just that. Colleges.
If you want to finish your degree you'd have to goto a University in Canada, such as McGill, York, University of Toronto, or any other one and you'll probalby get credit for your courses in India.

How much credit you get depends on the university of course, and the course you choose to take.
Thanx for ur rply...after a long wait i got some rply...

I want to do a P.G. diploma after my course...

Can i get credit transfer in diploma or is it possible in degree only...

Plz tell hw much credit transfer i can get as i have done two years..

Plz suggest me , is diploma or degree better for me (after seeing my profile....)

Plz rply...Waiting....Thnx allot

biba

Feb 22, 2007
Hi,

I think you should contact the school(s) you are really interested in then they can explain further.