+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Diploma and Sealed Transcript of Records

Reddick

Dec 1, 2009
Hi, I 'm a temporary worker for more than 2 years in a technical job.I would like to apply through CEC and I'm a liitle bit confused on the document checklist regarding the educational requirements.Do I need to submit these requirements as temporary worker or is it for student applicants only?..thanks

ferna8

Sep 24, 2009
Hello,

I had the same question some days ago. What I found out is that the Document Checklist was updated recently. In the old version it stated that transcripts, diplomas, etc were only for applicants with education in Canada. However, in the new version (October 2009) it does not specify if this requirement is for both temporary workers and people with studies in Canada.

In my case I do not have education in Canada but I do have 2 years of Canadian experience. Just in case I decided to send a certified translation of my education credentials along with my application.

Regards,

Reddick

Dec 1, 2009
Thanks Tarry..I assumed its for post graduates only...Because at the FAQ at CIC website it stated there that NO education requirement for Temporary Foreign Worker..