AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Are you having trouble downloading it because of an error message?

If you are getting an error message just download and save it to your desktop and then open saved version straight from desktop.

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Can someone please send me PDF imm008 thanks

My husband and I have been trying for days and it's difficult. We have 7 days to submit our application

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008DEPENU.pdf
What Weegie said.

Are you 'stuck' because when you click on those links, it displays a 'Please wait....' message?

If so, click anywhere on the white 'Please wait' part of the screen. You should then see a black menu bar drop down. In that menu bar, click on the 'Save' icon on the extreme right side of the black menu bar, then save the file to whatever folder on your PC you want, then open the saved file in the normal way from your computer.

Woodex

Sep 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What Weegie said.

Are you 'stuck' because when you click on those links, it displays a 'Please wait....' message?

If so, click anywhere on the white 'Please wait' part of the screen. You should then see a black menu bar drop down. In that menu bar, click on the 'Save' icon on the extreme right side of the black menu bar, then save the file to whatever folder on your PC you want, then open the saved file in the normal way from your computer.
It's not working for me.

Woodex

Sep 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you having trouble downloading it because of an error message?

If you are getting an error message just download and save it to your desktop and then open saved version straight from desktop.
Yes, I am having problem downloading the application.

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
what browser are you using? use chrome to open the file. it will show you the error message. But on the top right, you will see an arrow button. Click on it and save. It will work 100%

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
if your are still having trouble. Give me your email id. I will email you, if that helps. Cheers

jas2201

Jul 9, 2017
HI Everyone
need help here
i am trying to fill information for principal applicant
IMM 5406 ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION ( ABOUT MY WIFE)

IN THE GUIDE ITS SAYS IN MARTIAL STATUS OF PA AND SPONSOR - FILL ''MARRIED-PHSICALLY PRESENT''

BUT WHEN I M TYPING I CANT FILL LIKE( ''MARRIED-PHSICALLY PRESENT'')

PLEASE HELP ME ( WHAT YOU WROTE HERE WHEN U SEND UR APPLICATION TO CIC )

jas2201

Jul 9, 2017
For any documents that are not in English or French, you must attach:
  • a certified copy of the original document; and
  • The English or French translation, and
  • An affidavit from the person who completed the translation. See Translation of documents below

IN MY CASE MY WIFE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS NOT IN ENGLISH

SO ALL I DID IS

MADE AN AFFIDAVIT IN ENGLISH ( NOTARY PUBLIC )
IN THAT RS 100 AFFIDAVIT THE NOTARY HAD TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH AND STAMPED TRUE COPY ALONG WITH HIS NOTARY STAMP
EVEN I TOOK PHOTOCOPY OF THIS AFFIDAVIT AND TOOK HIS ORIGINAL SIGN AND STAMPED OF TRUE COPY
IS IT ENOUGH OR DO I NEED TO SEND PHOTOCOPY OF ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE TOO WHICH IS NOT IN ENGLISH

PLEASE HELP ME

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
For any documents that are not in English or French, you must attach:
  • a certified copy of the original document; and
  • The English or French translation, and
  • An affidavit from the person who completed the translation. See Translation of documents below

IN MY CASE MY WIFE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS NOT IN ENGLISH

SO ALL I DID IS

MADE AN AFFIDAVIT IN ENGLISH ( NOTARY PUBLIC )
IN THAT RS 100 AFFIDAVIT THE NOTARY HAD TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH AND STAMPED TRUE COPY ALONG WITH HIS NOTARY STAMP
EVEN I TOOK PHOTOCOPY OF THIS AFFIDAVIT AND TOOK HIS ORIGINAL SIGN AND STAMPED OF TRUE COPY
IS IT ENOUGH OR DO I NEED TO SEND PHOTOCOPY OF ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE TOO WHICH IS NOT IN ENGLISH

PLEASE HELP ME
the requirement states clearly that you need to submit the certified copy of the original birth cert. and the notarized affidavit. But you certified the affidavit, this is not required.

You ll hve to submit the true copy/certified copy of original birth cert. and the notarized affidavit translated copy.

Last edited:

jas2201

Jul 9, 2017
the requirement states clearly that you need to submit the certified copy of the original birth cert. and the notarized affidavit. But you certified the affidavit, this is not required.

You ll hve to submit the true copy/certified copy of original birth cert. and the notarized affidavit translated copy.

thank you sir,
so u mean both will photocopy right with a stamp of true copy on it ( u mean original birth cerificate and affidavit- both documents photocopy need to be submitted )

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
What i meant is:
1) make a photocopy of the original birth certificate. Then get the photocopy certified as true copy,
2) you already did. Translated Notarized affidavit of the birth cert.
Now you only send these 2 piece of doc.

I would suggest you to keep photocopies of both the document for your own record as VO wont give you back the certified copy & notarized affidavit.