+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difficult situation

olijoy

Mar 9, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum so forgive me if I'm in the wrong thread anyway I am seeking any advice, suggestion on our situation. We just got our ainp nomination certificate last week express entry stream so I am now lmia exempt given that my employer register in the portal sign up and get the job offer number and pay the compliance fee so I can renew my work permit. The problem is they are refusing to register or simply don't want to do it. They can give me a job offer in writing but not using the portal. How to I deal with that I'm afraid I can't renew my work permit without their help :( I don't qualify for bridging because my work permit expired last december. What if I find another employer to help me would my ainp certificate be revoke if I found a job with different noc? But both would be code 0. I am also in the process of filling up our residency forms as we also got ita. Everything should have been smooth sailing but my employer is not cooperating. I don't know what to do hope somebody in thr group can shed some light on this matter. Thank you in advance...