+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DIFFICULT CASE ABOUT PARENTAL SPONSORSHIP

crimoqui

Jul 9, 2013
Hi guys, so here is my complicated story about parent sponsorship.

> I sent an application back in 2009, my girlfriend (back then) was my cosigner, we were bringing her mom, and my mom and dad so we were 5, and back then between the both of us would be above of the amount required to bring our parents.
>
> I recently received (june 2013) a letter from CIC requesting for my taxes from the year I sent my application the first time (2009) and some additional documentation about my parents.

>
> - 2 years after (2011-2012) my application was sent my ex (still cosigner) was receiving welfare, and after that file for bankrupt, which she is discharged now so I wonder Does that affect my sponsorship application at all, although CIC haven't been notified of this event?
>
> - her(my cosginer) and I we are not together anymore, obviously we have lived in different places (same city) for the last 2 years (since we broke up). Is there anyway CIC finds out this since we never update our situation in regards of our relationship or application, in fact we are good friends and she is still willing to continue with the sponsorship for my parents.
>
> - since I'm not longer with my ex girlfriend, my situation has changed in regards of my income, and I don't reach the request amount to bring my parents, so I would like to know what to do as I find myself in a difficult situation and i would like to have some information/suggestion on what to do about this
>
>
> - what should I do? Should I just send the information (taxes) without notifying CIC of the current circumstances.
Is there any way they just never find out of all these situation?, what are the chances my application can be re-evaluated/denied if i update all the events.

Please if somebody can share some light would be really appreciated.

Thanks.