+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DIFFERENT SCENERIO & FEW QUESTIONS-----------

tito_cse

Jun 3, 2009
Dears,
We 3 friends applied together on 30th March,2009 and we all are from different NOC.By the grace of allmighty,evertyhing is running smoothly and we completed our medical and sent RPRF on 12th sept,2009.Now,2 of my friend's status is showing that their medical received by visa office but my one is remain unchanged and showing in process.In side of the In process,its only showing that,they rcvd my application on 24th august nd they started the processing on 28th august.Interesting thing is that,one of my friend received the PPR on 2nd October,2009 but others didn't get the most expected letter yet.
Why the different scenerio for the cases whereas we sent our medical on the same date?Is there anything to get worried about?When the rest two can expect the PPR letter?
In this forum,there are lot of members with different experience,hoping that someone can explain the issue.Please write something regarding the present scenerio.
Thank you.

Alhamra

Jul 18, 2009
Tito.........

thankx for such type of mail. i am in the same situation, sent my medical with RPRF on 2nd week of Sept.'09 & expecting the PPR from the bottom of my heart.

plz keep in touch, your success will build up my confidence as you r little more senior to me.

i think u will get the PPR vary soon & the E-status may not a major problem, sometimes applicant reached CANADA but the status remain IN PROCESS. so don't worry. Plz let us know ur update time to time cuz many of us r waiting in the same queue.

Thankx once again.

ALHAMRA BEGUM RUNA

Yarla7bh

Sep 12, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 22, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 23, 2009
AOR Received.
May 06, 2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
Aug 04, 2010. NY
Med's Request
Oct 26, 2010
Med's Done....
Dec 09, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tito_cse said:
Dears,
We 3 friends applied together on 30th March,2009 and we all are from different NOC.By the grace of allmighty,evertyhing is running smoothly and we completed our medical and sent RPRF on 12th sept,2009.Now,2 of my friend's status is showing that their medical received by visa office but my one is remain unchanged and showing in process.In side of the In process,its only showing that,they rcvd my application on 24th august nd they started the processing on 28th august.Interesting thing is that,one of my friend received the PPR on 2nd October,2009 but others didn't get the most expected letter yet.
Why the different scenerio for the cases whereas we sent our medical on the same date?Is there anything to get worried about?When the rest two can expect the PPR letter?
In this forum,there are lot of members with different experience,hoping that someone can explain the issue.Please write something regarding the present scenerio.
Thank you.
Tito, i guess there is nothing in your case to be seriously worried about........things are moving in the right direction. The status updates have not been consistent, as mentioned above. Even for USA immigrations the Status updates have been very misleading n inconsistent, not sure why can't they use a better processes/softwares to fix these things.
One of my friends brother's "status" showed as "rejected" for US Immigration but when contacted it was under processing and later it got approved....!!! So do not worry..........
Where is yr Visa Office and could u lemme know yr NOCs.

I wish u good luck.....u and yr friends will hear good news soon.

tito_cse

Jun 3, 2009
Yarla7bh
Thank you dear for your such a nice reply.
I also admit that,there is nothing to get worried about but sometimes head is controlled by mind,u know.
My visa office is singapore and I m from 0213 section.

cheers !!!

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
tito_cse said:
Dears,
Thank you.
While you have the same timings, but I pressume you have different employment and educational backgrounds. Your respective cases are not being handled by one and the same IO. You stayed and have travelled in different countries for more than six months after the age of 18. YOu dont have identical supporting documents submitted to CIC. You have different finger prints. You dont have identical medical results.These factors make one application unique. Comparing timelines with other people will just lead you to worries...and even to frustrations...

Ugh!! I am telling it to myself as well....

Alhamra

Jul 18, 2009
is there any time limit by which CHC should send PPR after getting the medical reports?

suppose, when some one submit his passport to local CHC, CHC mention that within 60 days they will back the passports.

any idea ................ experts & seniors plz explain/reply

ALHAMRA

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
If it is processed under the new rules, the maximum time should not exceed 12 months from the date your e cas status says "we started processing your application on XXXXX.

Meaning, if the date you submitted your medical is already 10 months since the date they started processing your application, then expect your PPR maximum in 2 months time. If after 2 months you dont have the PPR yet, then you deserve all the rights to send them an enquiry.

...Above are for those whose applications went on very smoothly without any problems found and no additional documents were being asked.

kap1836

Oct 11, 2009
Hi all,
I am planning to file immigration for canada under skill worker(38 categories). My points are matching the requirements.(67 points).The only doubt i have is that how long it will take for my visa. Consultants say it will be done in less than a year as it is faster track migration under 38 categories.I will be filing from New Delhi(india). R this consultants correct or misleading me?
Can any one who has experience in such category help me out?

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
If guidelines are accurately followed and you will always beat the deadlines set by CIC you will certainly receive your visa in a year time or maybe less.

tito_cse

Jun 3, 2009
Not yet Al-hamra.
counselling myself continuously by telling that,"patience is the name of the game."
Pl keep praying o us.