+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Different processing time for family member for test result

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi,

If someone can help with
it:

I took a citizenship test on the same day with my wife and my son and after 5 days for my son and myself, we got a test completed in ecas tracker but nothing yet for my wife. Is it normal that the status can be processed at a different time or it will be better to contact the officer?

Please if you have any experience?
Tx

Last edited:

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi,

If someone can help with
it:

I took a citizenship test on the same day with my wife and my son and after 5 days for my son and myself, we got a test completed in ecas tracker but nothing yet for my wife. Is it normal that the status can be processed at a different time or it will be better to contact the officer?

Tx
Hi Guys, any help on this?

Thanks

sdqyul

Jan 8, 2019
Hi,

If someone can help with
it:

Tx
Hi, my husband and I took the test in different days, mine was updated in the tracker as completed after 3 days and his took 18 days to update as completed. Then his LPP was updated and mine was updated 9 days after, even though I took the test first.

Reactions: DSEuro78

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi, my husband and I took the test in different days, mine was updated in the tracker as completed after 3 days and his took 18 days to update as completed. Then his LPP was updated and mine was updated 9 days after, even though I took the test first.
Hi,
thanks for your reply. Make sense because right now for my wife is already 9 days after my test was marked completed and nothing yet. Waiting.....