+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Different Graduate Degree URGENT HELP NEED


Full Member
Dec 8, 2016
I came from India as student in 2017. I passed out from two different universities in the same year and in same course. I had some different plans at that time. When i applied for student visa i have to use one degree as what i have been told. Now when i sent the same degree for ECA, WES considered it as a three year diploma. Now my question is, can i use my another degree for ECA, as WES considered that degree as three year course graduate degree.
Please please i really need urgent help..
I tried to talk to IRCC about this, but their phone lines are busy.
Please help me in this regard....
Last edited: