+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

different emails.

siya_

Aug 6, 2019
Will there be any issue if I have one email address in cic gc account and another email registered while submitting my passport. I actively use both my emails but will it be any issue because of different emails?

ChaChaVidhayakHain

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Thank you.. i was worried passport will get mixed up or something.
Email registered while creating GC key account is only for notifying you whenever there is an update in any of your multiple applications active under your account. While the email you register while applying for a visa will be used for directly communicating with you regarding that application. Hope that answers your doubt.

Reactions: siya_

siya_

Aug 6, 2019
Email registered while creating GC key account is only for notifying you whenever there is an update in any of your multiple applications active under your account. While the email you register while applying for a visa will be used for directly communicating with you regarding that application. Hope that answers your doubt.
Yes. Big relief. Thank you.

DianaFilip

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Will there be any issue if I have one email address in cic gc account and another email registered while submitting my passport. I actively use both my emails but will it be any issue because of different emails?
Nope. I too have different. OPR will come on the mail where notifications from gc key are recieved with donotReply title.

Reactions: siya_