+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Different designations in TCS not mentioned in experience certificate

Akshat12

Apr 28, 2020
Hey Everyone,

Hope you guys are doing great in these crazy times of social distancing. I am quite worried about few things not properly mentioned in my TCS experience certificate.

1. I worked in TCS from Jan 2016 to Aug 2017. When I joined, my designation was Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee, and when I completed one year (Jan 2017), it got changed to Assistant Systems Engineer (Without trainee). However, my experience certificate just mentions that while leaving the organization, my designation was Assistant Systems Engineer. In the next paragraph, it says that I performed my duties for the whole period (of employment) when I was there. I am worried as I understand that the experience certificate must mention all your designations (and possibly different roles and responsibilities for each designation). My roles and responsibilities performed were same for the whole period (whether I was trainee or not), but I am not sure how do I prove this to IRCC.
  2. In my experience certificate, there is no mention of my salary and benefits. I am thinking of uploading my latest compensation letter which has this information. Just want to confirm with you guys if it is okay to do that or not.
  3. My experience certificate does mention that I was employed full time, but does not state number of hours. I don't have any document that can possibly provide this info. Any ideas how can I prove this one?

Thanks to all the people for their quick replies. And at last, stay safe and enjoy !!

Vijay0304

Mar 5, 2022
Hey Everyone,

Hope you guys are doing great in these crazy times of social distancing. I am quite worried about few things not properly mentioned in my TCS experience certificate.

1. I worked in TCS from Jan 2016 to Aug 2017. When I joined, my designation was Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee, and when I completed one year (Jan 2017), it got changed to Assistant Systems Engineer (Without trainee). However, my experience certificate just mentions that while leaving the organization, my designation was Assistant Systems Engineer. In the next paragraph, it says that I performed my duties for the whole period (of employment) when I was there. I am worried as I understand that the experience certificate must mention all your designations (and possibly different roles and responsibilities for each designation). My roles and responsibilities performed were same for the whole period (whether I was trainee or not), but I am not sure how do I prove this to IRCC.
  2. In my experience certificate, there is no mention of my salary and benefits. I am thinking of uploading my latest compensation letter which has this information. Just want to confirm with you guys if it is okay to do that or not.
  3. My experience certificate does mention that I was employed full time, but does not state number of hours. I don't have any document that can possibly provide this info. Any ideas how can I prove this one?

Thanks to all the people for their quick replies. And at last, stay safe and enjoy !!
Hey Akshat! How did you end up applying? What were the documents you submitted for your TCS experience? I have the same questions as you above and I would appreciate your help very much. Thanks, Vijay

rahulchitta

Aug 17, 2022
Hey Akshat! How did you end up applying? What were the documents you submitted for your TCS experience? I have the same questions as you above and I would appreciate your help very much. Thanks, Vijay
Hey Vijay and Akshat,

I'm in the same boat, guys. Just wondering what did you guys do?