+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difference in diploma and pg?

vir03

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
I got admission from Lambton college (IT Professional) and fleming college(wireless networking) in pg programs and also got from conestoga and algonquin but in diploma.

Here many of say that there is no difference in pg programs and diplomas. After completion of study,employer treat us as freshers and just look out for communication skills. Is it so???
Conestoga and algonquin are in city so it might be easy to find part-time job. So I am confused whether i go for PG or diplomas??

I personally believes that PG course have higher standers.

Help me regarding this. thanx.

Amit Rastogi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Dude both are diplomas but pg diploma is slight high in value but anyways jobs are of less pay either with the two diplomas. So look for university than with such diplomas.

vir03

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
have already applied in universities but got the regection. Reason-3 backlogs in bachelor's degree. (As they have mentioned.) btw i have CGPA 7.2/10.

Amit Rastogi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Do some research and try univ with ur profile dude.. U have v good profile. U can easily get into some univ. Getting visa for canada is easy but to get it for the right place is what matters. So dnt decide in hurry think for the best...

vir03

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Amit Rastogi said:
Do some research and try univ with ur profile dude.. U have v good profile. U can easily get into some univ. Getting visa for canada is easy but to get it for the right place is what matters. So dnt decide in hurry think for the best...
so,should i wait and apply for jan intake too?? Actually bro my ielts band are 6.0...i gv twice but both time i got 6.0.. :(

Should i reappear for it??

Amit Rastogi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
with this score its not possible to get into univ and visa will be difficult to crack.
Take some time and get a good score man.. Good Ielts will help u alottt