+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difference between Primary NOC & Secondary NOC

Muhammad Arshad Awan

Feb 19, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all will be doing great. I have a query about NOC's.
What is the differencebetween primary NOC & Secondary NOC?
How primary & secondary NOC can effect our application?
Will the both will be counted in the CRS scores if 1 fall under NOC category A & the other 1 Under B?
Both the NOC's related to my field as under 1 I worked as computer network technician and now I am working as an Engineer?
I am confuse that the both experiences will add some extra points in my overall CRS score or only primary NOC will add scores in my CRS scores?
I will appreciate your help & comments

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Both will add to your CRS score.
Primary NOC will be used to determine your eligibility for FSW under six selection factor

Muhammad Arshad Awan

Feb 19, 2019
Both will add to your CRS score.
Primary NOC will be used to determine your eligibility for FSW under six selection factor
Thanx for your reply can you please tell me what if some of NOC we cant found in category 0 A & B and its available in C should we add that experience as well & it will also fetch some scores in our crs
Reply will be appreciate
Thank you again!

Mayur2416

Jul 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2021
Need an advice guys.

My AOR is Jan 2021

I hired a consultant to upload my documents. He did upload the docs but we made some changes to the job specific noc post ITA. I am not sure if he changed the primary job noc as well. He isn't sharing the details of my profile now. Kindly share what problems can arise if there is a mismatch and also, is there any way to get the info of my primary noc .