+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difference between IP1 - 1P2

abz1109

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could please help me. I am seeing posts with people saying their PR status is either at IP1 or IP2? I am unsure if mine is currently at IP1 or IP2? AOR 20th April. Please see below mine:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could please help me. I am seeing posts with people saying their PR status is either at IP1 or IP2? I am unsure if mine is currently at IP1 or IP2? AOR 20th April. Please see below mine:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks!
Are you CEC, FSW or PNP?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hello,

Thanks!
When did you passed medicals and when did you see change in Background for the first time?
Please answer this, maybe then we can help better.