+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Didn't received PR card

M5891

Jun 13, 2020
Thanks! May I ask when did you send the fax? I tried myfax today around 3pm and it failed (number was busy). I've been trying different online fax services since this morning. It's either "no answer" or "number was busy". I'm faxing it from US, not sure if it's the problem
Were you able to fax it? I tried efax, faxzero and both either say ringing but didn't pick up or line busy. I am not able to add my card to myfax.com
(Trying from India)

novanova

May 1, 2020
Were you able to fax it? I tried efax, faxzero and both either say ringing but didn't pick up or line busy. I am not able to add my card to myfax.com
(Trying from India)
I tried faxzero every day and it finally went through one time at the end of May, but until now I haven't heard anything back from them .. not sure what's going on

M5891

Jun 13, 2020
I tried faxzero every day and it finally went through one time at the end of May, but until now I haven't heard anything back from them .. not sure what's going on
I also tried faxzero everyday based on your suggestion and it went thru. Thanks for the suggestion.

It is concerning that you haven't heard back from them :-(

novanova

May 1, 2020
I also tried faxzero everyday based on your suggestion and it went thru. Thanks for the suggestion.

It is concerning that you haven't heard back from them :-(
Good to know your fax went through! Please update if you hear from them again. I also don't know if any update is going to appear in my cic account.

M5891

Jun 13, 2020
Good to know your fax went through! Please update if you hear from them again. I also don't know if any update is going to appear in my cic account.
Nothing yet. Have sent an IRCC web request from asking for an update.

novanova

May 1, 2020
Nothing yet. Have sent an IRCC web request from asking for an update.
They told me last week they are still processing requests sent before Feb 6 and couldn't locate my request. Hope you will hear something different from them. Please update here if you'd like to. Thanks!

Reactions: M5891

M5891

Jun 13, 2020
They told me last week they are still processing requests sent before Feb 6 and couldn't locate my request. Hope you will hear something different from them. Please update here if you'd like to. Thanks!
I also just got the same response that they're processing requests prior to Feb 6.

novanova

May 1, 2020
Still no update from them. Did you receive any?
no update either. it's still the same response "we were not able to locate your solemn declaration in the system yet... is currently processing solemn declarations received before Feb 6."

nikhiltyagi

Oct 13, 2021
Hi,

I am in the same boat. Got my eCOPR on Jun 10th, 2021. They say that they sent my PR Card on July 19, 2021, but I didn't receive it. Now I have filled solemn declaration and fax them. Can you guys provide the timeline for your declaration process?