+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Didn't pay my work

sergiu.info93

Mar 5, 2023
Question for all tradesmen n tradeswomen:
Sore and tired after endlessly battling with the shity circumstances. Extrime pressure of having unavoidable law bumps. There it is, I can't give up n same time I can't continue battle with a problematic situation.
Long story short I am dumped to suffer without any help and support.
I am a hardworking tradesman that was unappreciated by my employer. I have been hired for working with working visa for a corporation. Yeah I can work only for this corporation only!! Meaning I can't work with any other employer!! Guess what, my shity employer left the country and didn't bother about me and what will happen to me, or what I'm going to eat, or how I'm going to pay my living!
Now the time is working against me. Bills accumulating, rent payments are behind! I need to find the solution for me to fix the problem with working visa. Employer probably going to come back. I've heard that he is trying to avoid paying wages to employees and big time taxes! Also this idiot employer trying to illegally assign all his business and personal debts to a person by making this person in charge (not me).
Now, I am stuck with this.I can handle this!! It is a nightmare, and I also support my family.

Guys n Girls, please, any suggestions would be highly appreciated and might save me from getting into deeper problems.

Thank you in advance! I really don't know who's advice to seek, or where to get help. Yeah, I love working, and yeah it is horrible when someone like me can't get to work only because this employer.

Please help!
If you reputable community members won't guide me, means I am doomed!

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Question for all tradesmen n tradeswomen:
Sore and tired after endlessly battling with the shity circumstances. Extrime pressure of having unavoidable law bumps. There it is, I can't give up n same time I can't continue battle with a problematic situation.
Long story short I am dumped to suffer without any help and support.
I am a hardworking tradesman that was unappreciated by my employer. I have been hired for working with working visa for a corporation. Yeah I can work only for this corporation only!! Meaning I can't work with any other employer!! Guess what, my shity employer left the country and didn't bother about me and what will happen to me, or what I'm going to eat, or how I'm going to pay my living!
Now the time is working against me. Bills accumulating, rent payments are behind! I need to find the solution for me to fix the problem with working visa. Employer probably going to come back. I've heard that he is trying to avoid paying wages to employees and big time taxes! Also this idiot employer trying to illegally assign all his business and personal debts to a person by making this person in charge (not me).
Now, I am stuck with this.I can handle this!! It is a nightmare, and I also support my family.

Guys n Girls, please, any suggestions would be highly appreciated and might save me from getting into deeper problems.

Thank you in advance! I really don't know who's advice to seek, or where to get help. Yeah, I love working, and yeah it is horrible when someone like me can't get to work only because this employer.

Please help!
If you reputable community members won't guide me, means I am doomed!

Thanks
It's hard to understand from your post exactly what is going on and for this reason it is difficult to give you exact advice.

If you have worked and now your employer is not paying you for the work you did, that is illegal and you should report your employer. If there is no work and you want to switch employers, that is a different situation. In that case you will need to find a new employer who is willing to give you a job offer and approved LMIA so that you can apply for a new closed work permit linked to your new employer.

This link may help: https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/report-abuse.html