+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Didn't mention my brother when applying for Study Permit, now for CSQ should I?

arshb_9244

Apr 1, 2019
hi...everyone
i am on study permit in Canada i am married.i have a brother but when i was writing family details in my file for visa application in India my consultant told me that as now you are married so just put the name of your mother, father and husband i did not put the name of my brother what can i do now how can add details of my brother is it necessary to add or not . Can someone help me please.........

Mar 17, 2021
How can I apply g
Thank you for your quick reply. I understand the nature of what happened. For decreasing the odds of rejection of my CSQ application, can I say that my brother is missing and has been since he was a child and that's why I didn't think to mention him? By doing that, my letter of explanation would be justified.

Once again I understand what I did and keep doing it would be another mistake, but I have to find the way to at least make it a bit questionable.

Thanks again.
how can I apply for the Quebec stuffs

Prakash39965

Apr 24, 2021
I missed to mention my brothers in the TRV form and TRV was approved and we visited Canada as well.

Now we were planning to apply PR and received ITA. While filling all the forms we thought of matching all the dates with TRV and found that we missed to add my brothers details in the form. How to correct it?

Note: I applied for TRV along with my Husband, Son, Mother in law and Father in law. All other details are correct. Pl help what should we do
What happened?